Scolded

Katherine P.o.v.

I looked into his angry eyes and knew I was in trouble I should've just stayed put, why do I always get into trouble when I go out. he opened the door and I got in and slid across the seat he closed the door and got in front with Johnny now I know he was pissed I wrapped my arms around myself and then he reached back and handed me his handkerchief and I put it to my nose wiping my face I took my phone out and looked at myself this was't as bad as it felt no swelling yet. As we started to drive he was talking low with Johnny and I couldn't hear what he said, I looked for something to drink in the car and there was only wine so I waited till we got home but he saw me shuffle and he pulled out a sparkling water bottle magically.

Joker: I thought you could use it you know just in case you had too much fun.

He said it so coldly he then put his head to the window I took it but I just sat it in my lap and twiddled with it I began to tear up and look out the window, I began shaking my leg to help with the jitters I was starting to stress out really bad and it was causing me some anxiety, I began breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth.

Johnny: Do we need to pull over miss Boss?

Joker looked back and he still had anger across his face I shook my head and choked up a no when we crossed the bridge I felt some weight lift know we were almost home I shifted in my seat and slide to the other side of the car. We pulled up and I got to the door before Johnny could but the door was locked and Joker got out slowly and fixed is jacket and opened my door sticking out his hand, I hesitated to grab it.

Joker: Katherine......now.

I took his hand and he helped me out he held it then released when I cringed at how tight his grip was I looked at him for a moment and then Johnny came over, he pointed to my nose and I covered it.

Katherine: Thank you Johnny.

I went to the steps and I stood there when Joker called my name I waited and then he walked up and came behind me and I walked I fiddled with my purse trying to find my keys he made me nervous so he took my purse gently and too them out opening the door. I walked in and went to take his jacket off so I used that to take off towards the kitchen and stuck my water in the fridge, I came back out and headed upstairs.

Joker: Where's your water!

Katherine: In the fridge.

Joker: Why is it in the fridge you should be drinking it or are you going to make another stupid decision too.

He walked off towards the kitchen and I went upstairs to our room and ran in the bathroom and started to take off everything my makeup all of it. I looked in the mirror and started brushing my teeth and brushed through my hair I then heard a knock on the door and when I opened it he was standing there and hand the water in hand I took it and walked past him, he stood there with his hands crossed and staring at me I went into my closet and grabbed my night clothes I put a pair of shorts and an old tee shirt on I walked back out and I took a swig of water I sat at me love seat and waited for something to happen.

Joker: Why?....Why didn't you stay.

Katherine: I went to get some water.

Joker: Why didn't you go into the club!

Katherine: I told you people stare at me like I;m some kind of freak I might as well put on make up and a costume to go with it!

I stood my ground literally and he was getting angry again, he un-tucked his shirt and walked towards me he continued to walk till I fell back on my love seat again, he stopped and looked down at me and I leaned back.

Joker: Undo the rest.

I looked at him puzzled and he narrowed his eyes and I crossed my arms and looked away. He took a grab of my chin and knelt in front of me and looked me in the eyes I began to shake my knees and I held them still he placed his hands on either side of my legs.

Joker: Take-Off-My shirt.

He had a hint of a grin on his lips and I gave it thought and I looked away for a minute and began shaking my leg again I then reached for a button and undid his shirt, he only ever does 3 anyway when I was done he took it off and he placed his hands on my thighs I scooted back and he pulled me forward and his face was almost in my boobs he had to slightly look up at me and my breathing turned into slight shivers I was thinking it was nerves but it was actually turning me on he put his lips to my ear.

Joker: What am I gonna do with you.....?

I didn't know but then I felt anger build he was mad and acting this way I don't understand I don't want him to do this as a punishment god I rather him screw me then play with me but I was also angry cause I was tired of him being bossy towards me I make one mistake and he holds it against me. I look him in the eyes and I put my hands on his shoulder I stand up and walk past him to my side.

Joker: What are you doing?

Katherine: Not being played with if this is punishment it' not nice to play with my emotions and you have no right to be mad at me so I'm going to bed. 

He stood up and came over and removed my blanket and he side grabbed me and picked me up and tossed me towards the middle of the floor I looked at him and he pinned me down and had my legs spread kneeling on my thighs lightly.

Katherine: Get Off!

Joker: No! these last couple times I've left you alone you go out and you get hurt the one time I tell you to lay low you go out I'll take the blame for that since I left you with no entertainment but you still did something reckless and you got shot 6 times might I add, then tonight I let you go out with your friends and I suggest the club cause I had eyes on you and when you end your night I tell Johnny 20 minutes and you fucking leave and all cause people look at you. I never would have imagined you caring what people think about you then you go to the worst place and almost get attacked.....

Katherine: Correction I did....

Joker: Shut Up! I asked you to stay why do you always defy me Why can't you just listen!

Katherine: Why are you yelling at me?

I choked out that sentence I started to cry and I turned my head so he couldn't tell but he sat there and let my hands go and he placed his lips to my eyes I could feel his warm breathe drying the tear and he moved his head and released my hands he placed them on either side of my face and got off my thighs lowering onto me, I put my hands to my eye's and sniffing covering my face he just laid there and I went and bent my knees he ran his hand up my side and behind my shoulders. My shirt must have road up because then he started kissing my stomach and my sides I looked down at him and he just laid his head where it was on my hip. I reached down and played with his hair and I looked at his forehead that read damaged I went to sit up and he did too and leaned against my bed with his knee bent, I went over and  got on my knees and I took his head in my hands and kissed his forehead repeatedly and I continued doing that till I thought it was enough he just sat there and I trailed kisses to his J and I kissed his scare on his right cheek and then back of to damage. I stopped and I rested my head on top of his and he turned his head to the side as to not smother him with my boobs, we sat like that for most of the night and talked very little I eventually was able to get him in bed but I didn't try to sleep on him or anything I turned over but instead he grabbed me and pulled me to him and he wrapped his arms around me and I fell to sleep after that.