three

Let me tell you, I hated being a free captive. I was free to do what I wanted here, so long as I had someone with me and remained in view of the pack house or dungeon. I was going crazy. It was like I had suddenly developed ADHD that was how bad I was. I wanted to go climbing trees but every time I got within three feet of one there was someone there pulling me away and saying I needed to stay on the ground.

I wanted to kill everyone. I'm not a violent person when it's unnecessary, but I was going to kill everyone if I didn't leave soon.

As they had promised they had covered the cuffs and I was still on the mend. The skin under the silver was pretty burned, but it was nothing my body couldn't handle. It was healing fairly well, the skin wasn't black anymore, but there were probably going to be scars if I ever got these blasted things off one day.

At the moment I was laying on the grass in the backyard of their pack house, watching the sky with the sound of people training in the background. I didn't miss training on the slightest. After training my brother's pack I was done trying to train people. It hadn't ended too well and I didn't want to try fixing anyone else's pack for the rest of my life.

But no matter how unapproachable I tried to make myself seem, three men walked towards me with matching evil smirks on their faces. I knew what they were going to ask, before they opened their mouthed, it was obvious.

Before the first annoying kid could open his mouth I stated, "No."

They were quiet for a few second before one of them said, "You don't even know what we were going to ask?"

"I know," I said, without looking at them. "Why don't you come train with us? It'll be fun. We'll whip your ass across the field and make sure you never get up because we're better than you are." I mimicked their voices when I said this, just to drill the comment home.

"Why don't you wanna do it?" another one of them asked.

I sighed and pulled myself up so I could stare them in the eyes. "Because you wouldn't survive it if I did," I said with complete seriousness.

They looked like they didn't believe me. Their kept darting towards the shackles on my wrists and I knew that only added to their skepticism. Well, just because I had silver didn't mean I wasn't still strong.

The first on turned and yelled over his shoulder, "ALPHA, THE ROGUE REFUSES TO TRAIN WITH US!"

"WELL THEN JUST DRAG HER HERE," came the reply from the alpha. I groaned and sat up, since these three were bit going to touch me.

"So let me guess," I ventured as they escorted me towards the others, "I am going to be a punching bag today?"

"You got that right princess."

Internally I smirked because they really had no idea who they were messing with.

A few minutes later I was standing in the middle of a circle of people, the alpha stood in front of me, looking mighty proud with himself that he thought using me as a demonstration would be this brilliant idea.

"You ready?" he asked, very gentleman-like. I nodded and we began circling each other, looking for somewhere to strike.

This guy had so many open spots, he was basically making himself vulnerable on purpose because no one should be trying to fight anyone with that type of stance. But I had to wait for him to strike first. It would be unfair for me to hit him first in front of his own pack.

I loosen myself up, waiting for his move. Waiting for the perfect moment to strike like a deadly viper. Just like I had been taught.

When he finally pounced he tried to grab hold of my arm, but I brought it out of the way and with fancy footwork, danced around his maneuver. It wasn't half as hard as someone might think it would be. He wasn't that great of an opponent, but I would give him a little time to show off to his followers.