"Acting Strange.?"

Larry's Pov
Laurent's been acting strange lately? It's like every time I walk near him he acts like I killed his mom or something.....well our mom, because we're twins....You get the point.
Laurent never acted like this, especially not to me. Yea we argue but right after we joke around and it's almost like nothing happened.
Last night I heard silent whimpers coming from his room.

(Flashback to last night...around 4:00 )
I was in a deep sleep until I heard a noise coming from the door. "Creeeak" I suddenly jumped out of my sleep and stopped to look around, I was staring into complete darkness until I came upon the door which reflected a line of light onto the floor and on the window. I walked up to the door and looked at the crack under the door which showed the light from outside my door. I cracked open the door and looked toward Laurent's door and suddenly all the lights cut off within a second. I then walked back into my room and sat on the edge of my bed. I suddenly heard whimpers out of nowhere. I walked back out of my room and stopped to look around and hear where it was coming from. I walked towards Laurent's room and pressed my hear against the door. Silent whimpers were coming from his room and I heard him whisper "I'm so sorry Larry."
(End of Flashback)

I got out of bed this morning and immediately went to Laurent's room. I walked in and saw him sitting at the edge of his bed. He suddenly looked up and I noticed that his eyes were red and puffy. "LARRY YOU NO KNOW HOW TO KNOCK!?" Laurent screamed which made me jump a bit. I got tired of Laurent and his attitude. He is my brother but he know I don't like it when people yell at me. "CHILL OUT LAU!AND NO YELL AT ME!"what up with you!?" *silence* Laurent's voice started to crack up and he began to stutter. "Larry...just..just get out." "No! I no leave until you t,ell me what wrong with you."
Laurent's POV
Larry came in my room this morning without knocking! Yea so what we twin brothers but I still want privacy. I don't like him all the time. I started to yell at Larry hoping he would get out. But he wouldn't leave!
Larry: "I no leave till you tell me."
Laurent: "I no have to tell you everything! I ain't your daughter! Now get out, Lil boy!"
Larry: "I told you no call me that!! Just cause you born first don't mean nun. It was only a couple minutes."
Laurent: "Just get out Larry! Why I need explain to you?"
Larry: "Cause we Brother."
Laurent: "Yea I'm you brother not you girlfriend."

I'm tired of Larry always being worried. Why he care about me so much? He never show me he care before, what's new now?

Authors POV
Laurent and Larry stood in silence for what felt like years. Larry didn't want to leave because he knew something wasn't right with Laurent. He never act this way toward him. Plus Larry kind of missed his non stop affection for him. He just wanted to be with his twin.

I hope you enjoyed this💜 Sorry if their were any mistakes.