Later...

So I know your probably thinking why I'm still writing on here since I "finished" the book. Well I realized how much you all like this story so I wanted to make "part 2" hope you like💖
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Larry's POV
It's been 6 weeks since Laurent has gotten out of the hospital. Ever since that nigh he told me he didn't want to dance alone, I felt better. But he's also having some problems. Laurent's been screaming in the middle of the night saying he has pain. I hate seeing him suffer...but I guess I have to be the bigger brother now. I got up to see if Lau was okay since he hasn't asked me for anything in a while. I knocked on his door and walked in."Hey Lau. You good bro?" I said slowly walking into his room.
"Yea bro, I fi- ahh.!" Lau said trying to get up and move.

"Lau. Wait wait! Just lay for a sec." I said walking toward him trying to keep him from moving too fast."

"Larry. I no feel to good."

"What wrong Lau? Where you hurt?"

"Everywhere man! It no just here and there, I feel bad everywhere." Laurent started tearing up. I wiped away his tear trying to make him calm. I had my phone in my pocket of my basketball shorts when I felt it ring. It was my manager. "Hold on lau. It's our manager. Stay here. No move."
I walked out of Lauren's room closing the door and walking back to mine.

••Phone Conversation•••
(L=Larry. M=Manager)

L-"Hello?"

M="Hey Larry, look I have some good news."

L-"Ok.what news?"

M-"Well there having a WOD in Las Vegas and Les Twins are going to be a special guest!"

L-"Nice! When they going to World of dance?""

M-"(random date..)"

L-"Ok!"

M-"Well talk to you later lar. Bye"

L-"Bye bye."
(End of conversation)

I walked back to Lauren's room telling him the big news.
"LAU LAU LAU! Guess what bro!"

"What bro?"

"LAU we going to perform at wod Las Vegas!"

"Wait when?"

"(Random date)"

"Larry I no think I can go." Laurent said with disappointment in his face.

"Why lau?"

"I'm broken man!"

"Oh...crap!!!!"

.....This is the point where Larry curses under his breath ... Just imagine his face right now😅..........

Hope you liked! 💖