Fine

New chapter finally! WOOO. I loved writing this chapter so much. I hope y'all love it! <3 comment and vote. :)

--

"Whatever you do, don't forget to mention my name a few times." Melanie muttered as we walked into the classroom.

I rolled my eyes at her words. Mel was too boy crazy. Slowly, I made my way to my new desk and noticed Taylor wasn't even here yet.

What a breath of relief.

I sat down in the right chair, scooting in. It was 8:02 and class was starting. Maybe he wouldn't be here today. Maybe he figured school was really an unnecessary thing for him. I wasn't sure how I felt about this honestly.

"Good morning class." Mr.Johnson spoke, silencing the class. He was wearing a weird and wacky blue tie over his white buttoned up shirt. Way to be hip, Mr.Johnson.

He started talking a bit about how his night had been. I, of course, started zoning out. My mind was wandering to Taylor, though. I couldn't help it. Where was he?

As soon as I started wondering, in came the famous Taylor York. He walked in and smiled apologetically at the teacher and class. His poor face was turning all shades of red. He made his way towards my table. He must've been so nervous that he didn't even notice me as he sat down to my left.

So far, so good.

A few literal seconds went by and some unknown dust particle made it's way into my mouth and hitched in my throat. Oh no. The itch was becoming so real. My face was getting redder and my breathing was no longer there. Without being able to help it, I coughed.

I didn't just cough once, no. I coughed a gazillion coughs just to get rid of that damn evil dust particle. I sounded like I was heaving in class. I wasn't even focused on everyone else though. I was focused on trying to catch my breath.

Finally, decades later, I stopped coughing. But on the downside, I had tears coming out of my eyes.

Damn that particle.

The class was surprisingly very polite about the whole situation. No one was looking or staring at me. Well, let me take that back. Taylor was the only person staring at me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him.

I snapped my head towards him, sending him a glare. He was smirking. Again. The glare disappeared and I suddenly became embarrassed. I had just made a fool of myself in front him, once again. I've already tripped and coughed like a madwoman around him. He's gotta think I'm crazy. That or clumsy.

He took a sheet of paper and began scribbling some words onto it. I turned my head to face Mr.Johnson, trying not to be nosy or pry into Taylor's business. A few minutes passed. Mr.Johnson was talking about Maya Angelou.

Suddenly, the same sheet of paper Taylor had was in front of me. I slowly looked down at it.

 I slowly looked down at it