×3×

•Stephanie•

I walk in the restaurant looking all over for the person that text me. "Stephanie" I turn around to see my sister who I never seen in a long time. Sarah. I stared at her remembering them green eyes. "Hi"

"Hi" I was still standing in the same spot, confused and scared to talk to her. Sarah knew I was with Carlos back in Los Angeles. Let me introduce myself. My name is Stephanie Williams. I'm 18 years old. I left my parents when I was 17. I met Carlos in Hawaii, where I'm from. He was a sweet guy but then turned into a fucking monster. I don't really want to leave Hawaii to New York, but I don't wont to stay in Hawaii with my parents. Sarah might want to talk to check up on me. "How you know I was down here"

"Everybody knows them green eyes..they told me and I have to come see you"she smile. I never seen her smile since we was little girls. "You left him"

"Yeah..I'm being protected" I smile.

"By who the cops" she ask inching closer to me.

"No..some girls and a man name Odell..they took me in and helping me"she chuckle.

"When you walk in..I saw your stomach..your pregnant" she said shock. I look down and nod my head. "By him"

"Yes Sarah..anymore questions you like to ask" I said with an attitude.

"Mama and pops like to see you today"she smile. I sigh.

"K..but I have to make it quick" I got up.

"Why"

"Im leaving to New York today"

•Pandora•

Raegan was packing her bag quickly. Her plane was leaving in an hour but he airport isnt far tho. "Raegan..you ready" Odell ask. She grab her bags kissing my cheeks.

"Yeah..bye Pandora..ima see y'all in a couple of days"she waved goodbye and walk out. Now I'm bored. Maybe I'll just walk around the beach.

•Beach•

While I was walking on the beach watching the waves, I thought about my hometown. Dominican Republic. I sat down on the sand watching a couple of fine men with tatts playing volleyball or soccer. "Hey there beautiful" some guy with a bunch of tatts walk up to me.

"Hi" I'm not gone lie, he was handsome. His tattoos was nice. He had a piercing on his nose.

"Why you out here alone" he ask breathing hard. I watch his chest go up and down.

"I was looking at the water..its so peaceful out here" I said smiling. Some other guy came running up jumping on the other dude.

"Hey cutie" he smile. He had blue eyes with blond hair. They both was cute. "My name is Anthony...this is James"

"I'm Pandora" Anthony chuckle.

"Like Pandora box" I laugh.

"Yeah..like that"

"Anyways..where your from" James ask.

"I'm from Dominican Republic..but I'm moving to New York with a friend" he smile real hard.

"Oh really..cause we live in New York..I own a tattoo shop down there" he said. I can hear his British voice.

"Where you really from" I ask.

"I'm from united kingdom"

"Cool..I always wanted to go there" I smile.

"I can take you there..if you want me to" me and him smile at each other. We talk a bit more to Odell call saying he's back. Stephanie didnt even make it home yet. I was a bit worried. I text her to see if she was OK. She said she was with her parents. I took off my clothes and went off to sleep thinking about James. Do I have another crush? But I'm still in love with Odell. It's confusing.