×13×

•Odell•

I know damn well Pandora didn't invite this nigga, whole on wait, cracker over here. He was sitting down looking straight at me. Pandora sigh and got up. "I'm going get something to eat..Steph you want something"

"Yeah" Stephanie said. "You want to hold the baby Odell"

"Yeah sure" I sat next to Raegan. I didn't know she was here. "Hey baby" I kiss her cheek.

"Hey Odell..where you been" she ask.

"I should ask you the same thing"I shot back.

"I been working..where else"she said. Anthony walk up the baby in his arms. I grab her softly. She was cute baby. Raegan got up and walk out the room.

"She's nice" was all I said. I gave her back to Anthony and got up.

"Where you going" Stephanie ask.

"Home..I just came from practice" she nod her head."and as for you James"

"What"

"I don't want you near Pandora..got it..or I might whoop your ass"he chuckle.

"Why you didn't do it when you got here.. What you scared that your wife might know something about you and Pandora" how the hell he know. "Just tell Raegan that you don't wont her no more..and keep Pandora" I shook my head and walk out the room.

*Author note. Plz answer this question.

If a boy talks to you but talks to a other girl behind your back and you know about this girl. What would u tell him?

See I have a huge problem and I'm sick and tired of it. I really like this boy. He talks to a other girl while he talking to me. I don't like it because it's like I want to get up and say something about it. But ima keep cool. Every time I'm in class with him, she's also in there and they talk talk talk. It's aggravating. I need somebody that can love me for me and not my body cause all he wants is sex. So plz answer this question.