×11×

•Stephanie•

"Mhmm..pineapple juice is so good" I told Anthony. Yeah that's right me and Anthony got together. But we're just friends. We was at a restaurant. I done ate about three times.

"I know..you look like one" he laughed. I push him playfully. "Aye girl..remember your pregnant"I chuckle. I stop eating my chip when I felt something wet going down my legs. " what's wrong"

"I think my water just broke" he look down at my long skirt. All of a sudden the pain started getting worse and worse. "Ahhh...Anthony get the car now"he got up and rush out the restaurant.

"Are you ok mam" a lady ask.

"Do I look ok..I'm pregnant and my water just broke!" I yelled. A man help me to the car while Anthony was sitting in the driver seat waiting. The man got me in the car safely and close the door. He wave to Anthony to go. Anthony zoom down the street going to the hospital.

•Hospital•

"Can I get a nurse or a doctor please!" Anthony yelled. The nurses came rushing to me. I was breathing in and out.

"Put her in room 209" the doctor said. One of the nurses got me a wheelchair. I sat down breathing in and out. I kept doing that till I was in the room.

"Keep doing that baby girl" Anthony said.

"Call Pandora and Raegan"he nod his head.

•Pandora•

I pet my new puppy I got from Odell. He know where I live now and comes stay whenever Raegan gone. My new puppy was a bulldog. He was so chubby. It was cute. I heard my phone ringing in the back in my room. I quickly walk to it and answer it.

'Hello'- Pandora

'Hey pan..she coming'-anthony

'Who'-pandora

'The baby'-anthony

'What..hello..hello'

He hung up on me. I hurried and got my jacket and shoe. I put my new puppy in the cage and grab my keys.

Back at hospital•

I walk in the hospital a little worried for some reason. "Excuse me..where is Stephanie Williams" I ask kindly.

"Yeah girl..she had on some jeans with a small ass T-shirt...hahaha..girl she was ugly too" this lady was getting on my last nerves. She was poppin this gum to damn loud.

"Excuse me..where the hell is Stephanie Williams" I semi yelled.

"Ummm...I know you see me on this damn phone" I roll my eyes at this bitch.

"Look bitch tell me what fucking room she's in"

"Don't call me no bitch you hoe..now I was gone tell you but never mind" I was 2.5 seconds bout to jump on her ass.

"Mam..can you tell me what room Stephanie Williams in" I heard this familiar voice. Carlos.

•Carlos•

I look at this plus size woman who had these long ass nails and blond hair. She was poppin that gum loud too. Pandora turn around gasping. "Oh she in room 209" the lady smiled.

"Thanks Dede" I thanked her and walk away. I heard footsteps behind me. I turn around seeing Pandora behind me. "What"

"Nothing just following you to the room" she said with a attitude. I sigh and continue walking. "Why you came"

"My baby girl is born right"I press the button to the elevator.

"Yeah I know..but why"

"Because I want to be there for her" I said.

"How you know she was born here and how you know she was born?"she ask confuse.

" I have my eyes and ears"I chuckle.

"So you been spying on us"

"Yep"

"But why..." I'm tired of all these damn questions.

"Look just shut up and drop it..I'm here now" I semi yelled walking out. I walk down the hall with Pandora following me. I stop once I saw 209. I open the door to see Stephanie sleep.

"Hey who are you" some white guy ask.

"Where is my baby girl"

"She's not yours"he got up in a fight stance. Why he want to fight now?

"No Anthony..he's cool" Pandora got in between us.

"Whatever" he said sitting down. I smirk to myself and look back at Stephanie who was finally up.

"Why are you here"

"To see my child..then I'm out" the nurse came back in with the baby bed.

"Hi are you the brother"

"No I'm the father"She look at Anthony and me.

"Which one the father" the nurse said to Stephanie. I know she didn't say Anthony the father. The baby look nothing like him.

"Umm..he is" she pointed to me.

"Oh ok..do you want to sign the birth certificate"

"Yeah sure"

"Ok ima grab the papers..you want to hold her"she pick bebita up.

"Hell yeah" I sat down. She place her in my arms. She was so warm and cute. She had my nose and lips. "What's her name"

"Her name is Payton" I remember that name. Payton was one of my prostitute who work for me. She was only 14 when she died. One of her clients slice her throat. I was mad and angry. So I went back to the client and killed him. Dumped him in a deep ocean. I hope the sharks ate his ass up. Stephanie and Payton had something special. I couldn't break them apart. I loved Payton too.

"Payton it is"