Chapter 1: Desperate

Y/N POV

I shrieked in pain as my body was thrown aggressively down to the ground. My cannibal attacker stood over me, his red crimson eyes made me shudder. He pinned my hands to the ground and I kicked and screamed more in the dark alley way.

"Let me go! Someone! Help!" I hollared hoping someone would hear.

"Its just you and me girly, don't get your hopes up. No one will hear you." The male ghoul pulled down my jacket and took a huge bite from my shoulder. I screamed in pain as his teeth dug into me as if I was a juicy pastrey dish.

All the sudden as I watched my blood splash onto the sidewalk my attacker was suddenly shoved the ground and being beaten half to death by boy with messy white hair. My vision started to fade as I blacked out.

---

"Ms. L/N?" I heard a soft feminine voice call as I awoke. My eyes fluttered open as I saw a nurse standing over me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I saw the hospital room I was in. But wasn't I just-?

"Ms. L/N, you have a visitor that's been waiting for you to wake up, silly girl." She laughed playfully with a kind smile.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Kaneki Ken."

That name sounds familiar... Suddenly it hit me. He was in all my classes before he dropped out of school! He was that shy kid with the dark hair. But why would he wanna see me? How does he even know where I am? "Um- Okay. Send him in, I guess." I nodded as she bowed then exited.

He was such a book worm in school. So shy! I awed to myself. Maybe I can find out why he left campus- it was as if he vanished entirely. Hasn't it been like 3 to 4 years now?

While I was thinking I didn't hear the door open and close.

"I wonder if he's still that shy little cutie." I said out loud.

"If I'm what?" I jumped slightly not knowing my guest had arrived in my room.

"Oh! Nothing!" I nervously laughed before looking up. "So, long time no see Ka-" I stopped as I got a full look at the boy in front of me. "Who are you?" I said completely clueless as I usually am.

"Kaneki." He said with a dull expression. His eyes were being covered by his white hair.

I sat up and leaned forward, pulling his hair away from his eyes. My fingers ran through his soft silk like hair. I blushed as I saw his dark eyes staring up at me, the dull color seemed to gleam as I stared into them. "Oh, it is you." I smiled doing my best not to blush.

He nodded, still not smiling at me. He looked so different. He had obviously been through hell since last time we met. "Y/N? Right?" He asked in reassurance.

"Yeah, guess you don't really remember me either, huh?" I giggled softly as he just made a, "Mm.," sound.

"So what brings you here?" I asked.

He played with the white collar of his dress shirt as he answered, still looking like a sad kitten, "You're what brings me."

"Huh?!" I blushed madly as he approached me and sat beside me on my bed. He leaned in close our noses almost touching.

"How much do you remember from last night, exactly?" He said with a serious face but had a soft tone.

The crimson in my cheeks vanished. "That was you last night?" The white hair of my savior... "You're the one that saved me?"

"So you do remember a fair amount," he muttered. "Did you tell the nurses or your doctor about it?"

I shook my head no.

"Good." He sighed. "I'll be back tomorrow." He gave what was supposed to be a kind smile but turned into a sad frown. "If they ask what happened just don't mention your so called hero from last night. I'm begging you not to tell."

"Uh-I-"

"See you later." With that said he left, leaving me in utter confusion.

He sure has changed. I wonder what happened to him...

***

Yay! My first chappy! Hope you guys liked it! Please vote, comment and follow! Bai bai my fellow bad bitches (that's a compliment you lovely readers)