chapter 1

" Excuse me Ms." I said as I bump into this girl she looked at me for a second and said " its ok" she was just so intriguing to me and I had to know her name "what's your name" I asked kind of nervously and she said her name was Tara Rose and I told her my name was Abel tesfaye and after that we exchange numbers. We stared at each other in the eyes for a few seconds and in the seconds I could tell she was broken and all she needed was for some one to show her what love is like. After our lil stare I watch her walk off into the night looking so mysterious. I walked in the other direction of her and as I was walking a got a call from my supplier Charles telling me to meet him Monday morning for a meeting. I like Charles because he acts like a father figure. He looks out for me but he would shoot me in a heart beat if I ever crossed him though.  I made my way home and laid in bed thinking bout Tara for a hour. Around 1 a.m. I got another call from my  friend Drake he was also Charles son. "Abel man what's up I was calling to see if you was down for a lil get together at the Bronx strip we got VIP section and a couple of girls you down man?" I said yea why not maybe it will take my mind off tara. I got in my car to go the strip club and went into the club. The club was filled with smoke from cigars and cigarettes and the girls there was dancing like stripping was art so i guess that makes them artists. I made my way where Drake was and gave him a dap while he was getting a lap dance from a stripper name candy she ain't have no titties though lol.

"yo my man what's up" i said taking a seat at our table

"none just chilling aye you see that guy over there in the navy button down shirt"

"yea i see him what about him"

"yo that man is powerful i wouldn't want to mess with him"

"oh that's cool" i said while amber kissing on my neck (she my favorite stripper)

A few minutes go by and i hear gun shots and I see drake left me and the strippers was under the table. I was just sitting there watching some people get shot with a emotionless face. The shooter walks up to me asking why im just sitting there i look up to him and give him a lil smile. He cocks his gun and out of no where his blood is all over me i lick my lips cause they had blood on it and smile. Drake was in front of me  with a gun. "Man you alright" he asked i smiled again and got up and left. Idk why but that situation excited me.