chapter 4

~TARA POV~

I woke up with swollen jaws and a black eye feeling like total crap. So i just laid there thinking but last night. I really enjoyed that ride with Abel. I learned alot about him and his hard life. I kind of picked up this emotionless vibe from him though. I feel like we could experience something great together. I finally got up and did my morning routine. When i was done i left the house to go get some for cocaine. To be honest i hate being sober when im sober i have to deal with my crappy life so i rather be high and experience something nostalgic or what ever. So any ways i went to Charles my dealer than i went back home and i took some aspirin and put ice on my jaws so the swelling could go down and because i was still kind of in pain and i went to sleep.

11PM ... I woke up and I got ready covered my bruises and black eye by wearing more make up than usual to go the strip club. I felt like something was going to happen tonight though i hope its not bad. I was done getting ready for the strip club and i got there and i went to the dressing room and put my stuff up and snorted before I went out to the stage. Tonight tips was going good every thing was going good until my boss told me to go to VIP section because I was the best stripper there. My supplier Charles was in the VIP section well this is going to be weird. Charles called me over and told me to sit by him. I walked my way over to him and sat down he put his lips so close to my ear that they was almost touching then he put his hand on my thigh and whispered he was gone take me home after i was done with my shift. I nodded my head and said ok and made my way over to the pole and i climbed all the way up the pole and when I came back down I saw a familiar face but I couldn't see him clear cause it was dark and the guys was smoking heavily so I kept dancing. I looked at him again and it was Abel. I just stared at him and he gave me a smile and took a sip of his whiskey. I smiled back and kept dancing it was weird that Abel was hear. Another 3 hours went by and all of them left except Charles. He told me to get my stuff and to follow him to his house.