Chapter 1 - Meeting

Yunseo P.O.V/ You P.O.V

"Kim Yunseo! Detention later!" Mrs. Lee told me. I just nodded and put my earphones on.

Everyday, this happens. Detention. Punishment. That's what i always got to do in school. But that doesn't mean i'm not smart. My family's the first most richest here in Korea but no one knows that i'm their daughter.

The bell rang meaning its lunch time. I packed my bag and dashed out of the room while hearing the teacher calling my name but i don't care. I walked to the rooftop and sat at the corner. I treated my wounds which was because of the fight i had with some guys yesterday at my way home.

Kriiinnngg! Kriiinnngg! My phone rang and its from mom.

"What?" I asked
"Kim Yunseo! How many times do i have to tell you to be careful?!" Mom said in an angry voice. I sighed. She already knows it.....
"If your father sees the scratch and wounds in your face, we'll be both dead!" She said. I just rolled my eyes.
"This is the last time, arasseo?! You'll be picked by Mr. Kang later after school!" She continued making me jaw-dropped.
"Omma!" I whined.
"No buts! Young lady! That's final!" She said and ended the call.

"Aish!" I said pissed and throwed my phone somewhere. I don't care even if its broken, i'll just buy a new one.

I check my watch and saw that the class will start soon. I sighed and walked out of the rooftop with my bag.

While walking, i haven't noticed that i accidentally bumped into someone.

*Gasp!* She bumped into our oppa!" I heard some girls said. I looked up and saw Baekhyun a.k.a the popular guy here in the school. I smirked.

"Are you about to say sorry? Cuz i won't accept it" he said looking at me.

"Nope! Why would i?" I said smirking. Everyone gasped.

"W-what?" He asked shocked.

"I said i won't sorry to you! Deaf" i said but lowering the word 'deaf'.

"Did you just called me deaf?" He asked.

"Yes. So may you excuse me? I have to go now" i said and was about to walk away when he hold my arm causing me to stop.

"What? Do you have anything to say?" I asked.

"What's your name?" He asked looking at me.

I smirked more.

"I don't give my name to strangers" i said and everyone gasped again.

"But i'm not a stranger" he said.

"I don't even know your name" i said and i heard everyone whispering at each other.

"Such a bitch!"
"Why would she talk to our oppa like that?"
"I'll kill her!"

I smirked at that word. Kill me? As if they can.

*Cough!* "You don't know me?" He said not believing it. I shook my head.

"Well... Let me introduce myself then" he said straightening up.

"I'm BYUN BAEKHYUN! Son of the second most richest company in Korea. And....single" he said before winking at me. I scoffed.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Thanks for introducing yourself but i don't need it. But i appreciate it though" i said and he looked at me jaw-dropped.

"Yunseo. Kim Yunseo" i said.

"Kim Yunseo?" He asked smirking and I nodded.

"Annyeong! I have to go now" i said before rolling my eyes and walked away from them.

== After school is over ==

"You can go home now, Ms. Yunseo" Mrs. Lee said before glaring at me.

I stood up from the sit and bowed at her and walked out the room. Walking to the gate of the school, someone came and that is Areum, a friend of mine, also a bad girl like me. Hmmmm.....i like it when i'm called a bad girl....i thought.

"What happened there? Too bad, i was at the library" she said while we're walking.

"It'll be all over the school tomorrow. Don't be excited!" I said smirking.

"Yeah! Oh! Other than that, i heard someone's going back~" she said smiling at me and it have a meaning.

"Who?" I asked.

"Kim Myungsoo" she said looking somewhere.

"Myungsoo? As in that jerk?" I asked and she nodded.

"Aish! Why that guy?" I said pissed and she shrugged.

We are now at the gate waiting for Mr. Kang, our personal driver and secretary.

"Guess i have to leave you now. Eunhyuk oppa said we're having a family dinner. Bye!" She said and i nodded waving at her. She walked away leaving me here alone. I sighed.

A minute passed, i heard footsteps coming near me. I turned around just to see a guy who looks familiar but didn't care much and i just looked away.

Who is that guy? He's clothing seems familiar to me.....i thought.

"Seems like no one's gonna fetch you" a familiar voice said and it struck me. So....its BYUN BAEKHYUN? Huh?......i thought and smirked.

I turned around and i was right! Its him. He had his hands in his pocket and is looking at me.

"So?" I asked.

"Tch! Tch! Poor you" he said shaking his head to left to right.

"Yeah. Poor me" i said acting frowning. I then spot in the corner in my eye that the car's already near.

"How about i drop you home?" He said pointing to his blue ferrari car. I smirked.

"No thanks" i said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cuz i already have someone to fetch me" i said and the car came at my back.

Mr. Kang honked the car and told me to get in. I looked at the BYUN BAEKHYUN again.

"Too bad! You missed your chance" i said and get in the car. I took a one last glance at him and saw him jaw-dropped.

I opened the window of the car and spoke to him.

"Like it? I just bought it last week" i said smirking at him. He then glared at me.

"See you tomorrow. Baekhyun" i said and drove off.