Chapter 4

Baekhyun P.O.V

I was at the gym with my friends who are playing basketball. Ever since, Me and that Yunseo kissed, i can't help but to smile and think of it. My friends even looked at me weirdly because i was smiling by myself. I don't know why but i kinda like the kiss. But! I don't know if i like her or not. I shrugged it off and starts to play with them.

"Yah! Baekhyun! Why are you always spacing out?" Chanyeol asked and i shrugged and shoot the ball on the ring. I heard girls cheered.

I then heard Kai sighed.

"Girls are here again" Sehun said in a low voice. I looked around and saw girls stalking us.

"Xuimin hyung!" I called. He looked at me and i passed the ball to him which shocked him. The ball was going to hit him but he suddenly catch it. I made a thumbs up.

"Nice catch" I said.

I walked towards the corner and get my bag.

"Where are you going?" Suho asked.

"Somewhere" i said and they looked at me suspiciously.

"What?" I asked.

"Hyung. Are you meeting someone?" Sehun asked and i widened my eyes.

"Ani!" I said and they are still looking at me.

"You're weird this days hyung" he said.

"Yeah. Are you sure you aren't meeting someone?" Kai asked and i nodded.

"Yah guys! Stop it whatever you're thinking!" I said.

"Wae? Maybe you're courting someone" Chanyeol said and i punched his arm.

"Just stop it!" I said and quickly walked away from them.

I sighed in relief. Why do they think i'm with someone?......i asked in my mind. Walking through the hallways, girls came and run after me. I ran way from them but they are now more fast. I ran to the dance room and quickly locked it. I panted really hard and stopped when I heard a voice.

"What are you doing here?" Yunseo asked walking towards me. I just looked at her admiring her body.

She was so smoking hot! With that sleeveless top and leggings. She even have curves! Urgh! Why is she like this?

I then snapped back to reality when she called me.

"W-what?" I asked. Aish! Why did i stutter?

"I said why are you here?" She asked.

"Nothing" i said.

"Nothing?" She asked and i nodded.

"Then go out!" She said and i suddenly smirked.

"What if i don't want to?" I asked and she sighed.

"Just......go......." she said in a low voice. I raised my eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Nothing....you can stay if you want but don't disturb me" she said.

"Okay" i said and sat at the couch. She sat at the chair near the piano and stared at her phone.

Many minutes passed and its completely silence. I stood up and walked towards her. She looked up and saw me.

Yunseo P.O.V

"What are you doing?" He asked infront of me.

"Ahmm" i said.

"Aish! Give me your phone!" He said snatching my phone away from me.

"Yah!" I said but he read the message i was reading again and again. He looked at me.

"What are you planning to do?" He asked and i shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm not good on making music. All by myself!" I said leaning my back on the wall.

"Poor you! Tch! Tch!" He said and i glared at him.

"If you're gonna disturb me, go out!" I said pointing at the door and he smirked.

He suddenly came closer to me as in we're face to face.

"What are you doing?" I asked shocked.

"Looking at your beautiful face" he said and i suddenly rolled my eyes.

"I know i'm beautiful but..... DON'T COME CLOSER TO ME!!" i shouted the last part. He backed away because of my loud voice.

"Geez! I think i'm gonna be deaf!" He said.

"I wish you will" i said and this time he was the one who glared.

"I'm gonna get back soon. Just wait!" He said and made his way out of the room.

"Wait? How about you wait for me?" I said to myself smirking.