Some Unexpected Friends

I wake up to the stars twinkling in the sky and Gaara is snoring softly next to me. I giggle and softly kiss him and he wakes up.

"I didn't realize we fell asleep." He says and I giggle.

"Me either." I say and he sits up. We get up and he walks me home. I go inside and my father is standing in our living room with his arms crossed and frankly he looks mad.

"Daddy? You ok?" I ask him softly. He then explodes.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!!! I THOUGHT SOME ONE KILLED YOU!!!!" He yells and I shake slightly.

"G...gaara took me out on a date.... Then we w....went to the park.... I....i'm sorry I lost track of time." I say and he glares at me.

"You should have been back hours ago!" He yells again and I shake visibly.

"I...i...i'm sorry." I say as tears gather in my eyes and his face softens.

"Kya..." He says as he reaches out to touch my face and I flinch away. His eyes fill with hurt and I go straight to my room. I lock my door then climb on my roof. I wrap my arms around my knees and lay my chin on them.

I sit there and stare off into space then I see something out of the corner of my eye. I run over to the roof where I saw it. Then something whooshes behind me and I turn and follow it. I catch sight if the first two and continue to follow them. Eventually a third comes into view and they lead me to the training grounds. I stay hidden and watch them interact.

"Where you followed?" The first one asks.

"No. We're ok." The second one replies and I smirk.

'Not for long.' I think.

"Good. Let's get started." the first on replies. I see them pull out a scroll and start doing hand motions.

'What are you doing?' I think then I decide to make my presents known.

"Hello there." I say and the three men with masks all look at me. The masks are shaped like cat faces. Anbu.

"Who are you?" The first one yells.

"How did you find us?" The second one says.

"Wasn't that hard. I saw one of you then another ran right by me." I answer. They all look at each other. "You're waiting for Anbu from the Mist village right? They are bringing a secret document."

"How do you know that." The second one asks.

"I just do." I say not wanting to reveal anything.

"Sorry. Now we have to kill you." The first one says.

"I wouldn't say such things if I were you!" A gruff voice says from behind me in a tree.

"Not unless you want to die yourselves." A more smooth voice says.

"The Mist Anbu don't take threats lightly. Especially if you threaten one of their own." A deeper voice says and I smirk.

"We are not threatening one of you." The second one says and the one with the gruff voice jumps in front of him and gets in his face.

"She is one of us. In fact she is in this particular squad. So don't threaten her!" He says and the Konoha Anbu shakes.

"Here is your secret document." He says. "Now take it and go. Before we change our mind." The Anbu leave and I smirk.

"Nice job Sensei." I say. He then takes off his mask and looks at me with a smile.

"I thought it was good too." He says and I hug him.