How do I explain all this?

I wake up the next morning and stretch. I look around and see that I'm in the woods. I continue to look very confused. I look and see my sensei, Hiroshi and Kungio.

'That's right. I ran away from the house last night and met up with them.' I stand then stretch and crack my back. I do extensive stretching and then I go for a small run. At about my 6th mile I head back to the camp. I get there just as they're getting up and I sit down.

"You look like you haven't run in a while." Hiroshi says. He and Kunigo always use to make fun of me for exercising so much. I use to go a very vigorous work out routene. I would rather work out when I'm bored than sit and do nothing.

"Yeah. My father wouldn't let me out of his sight after I got back, and neither would my friends for that matter." I say as I roll my shoulders. We have breakfast and then they begin to pack up their camp. As we walk into the village I hear someone yell.

"I FOUND HER!!!" I hear someone yell and all of the sudden I see Lee jump down infront of me.

"MY BEAUTIFUL YOUTHFUL FLOWER! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? GUY SENSEI HAS BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!" He says and I sighs.

"I... I needed some time away.... To think." I say and he tilts his head confused.

"Kya-chan, what happened?" He says more softly and more quietly than I've ever hear him speak.

"Nothing, Lee. Don't worry about me." I say with a small smile. He sighs.

"I wish you would trust me Kya-Chan." He says and I sigh.

"Maybe I will one day. Just give me time, Lee." I say and then I see my father running down the road.

"Kya!" He yells and I step back. Hiroshi and Kunigo both take a step infront of me. Seperating my father and I. "Hey! That's my daughter! Let me through!"

"So you're the one who is smothering lil sis?" Kunigo says lowly.

"You made our little sister cry. You make her feel worthless. You don't deserve a daughter like her." Hiroshi says and my father looks back and forth to them both. Then his eyes land on me.

"Kya, is that true?" He asks and I don't answer his question.

"You know. I thought coming here would be great. Getting to meet my father and seeing how you live, but instead I'm not allowed to see anything. You treat me like a glass doll. You act like I'm going to break. Yeah i've been off my game lately, but that's because my mother just died. I wasn't allowed to mourn. I wasn't allowed to really cry. Ever since she died there have been countless people attempting to kill me. That's why my Kage sent me here. To get me out of danger, but I'm starting to think that i'd be better off on my own." I say and then I walk away.

"Kya, wait!" My father yells, but I just keep walking. I walk to what I guess is the academy and I sit on the swing.

"Hey." I hear a voice say. I look up and see Naruto standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Hi." I say as I look down.

"Can I sit with you?" He asks and I nod. He sits on the grass next to me and we sit in comfortable silence.

"Kya-chan, what's wrong?" He asks and I sigh.

"I'm just overwhelmed, Naruto. I don't know what to do. I just-......" I say and I feel him look at me as a tear runs down my face.

"I just wanna cry." I whisper softly and I feel his hand on mine.

"Then cry. There's no sense in holding it in. It only make you feel worse." He says as I get off the swing and sit next to him. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me close. I know I don't really know this knucklehead all that well, but he is very kind. He doesn't really expect much in return. I know I can trust him. After sitting there and crying I pull away from him.

"Thanks Naruto. I really needed that." I say as I wipe my eyes. He gives me a genuine smile.

"You're welcome." He says as I stand and walk away from the school. I go back to my father's house. I stop just outside the door and I look at my hand which is halfway to the door knob. I slowly let it fall back to my side and I walk around the village. I find myself sitting on top of the Hokage memorial. I look out over the village. I contiplate why my mother ever left this all behind. After a few moments I hear a quiet shuffle behind me and I throw a Kuni between their feet without looking. Then I hear a small chuckle.

"Just like your mother." I hear my father say. I keep my eyes locked onto the village below and then he sits next to me.

"I'm sorry, Kya. I never realized that is how I made you feel about all of this. I guess I am over protective." He says.

"You guess?" I say giving him a look and he smiles slightly.

"Ok. I am being over protective. It's just. I lost your mother and you. I just got you back I don't know what I would do if I lost you again. It's not that I don't trust you. I'm just worried." He says and I look at him.

"If you are worried about me then how about we train together a bit so I can sharpen my skills and learn new things? That's more productive than you just worrying about me and pissing me off." I say and he smiles.

"You are your mother's daughter." He says. "Fine. Now would you care to explain who those men are and why they are here?" He asks and I sigh.

"Ok. That is my old team. We all graduated and made it to the anbu. We surpassed many of the other ninja at my old village and whenever we went out together there was no mission we couldn't complete and no enemy we couldn't conqure. We were the best of the best. The older was our sensi. He taught is everything we know." I say and he nods.

"Why are the other two so much older than you? Were they that bad?" He asks then I smirk and shake my head.

"No. I was that good. I graduated the academy 2 years early." I say and he smiles.

"Well if you are good as you say you are then you should have no problem beating my team." He say and I mean back.

"Not at all. The only one I would think I may have a problem with is that Lee fellow." I say and he looks at me.

"Not Neji?"

"Not at all. I know how to get past the special eye things. Everyone of them has a blind spot. I cpuld easily take him out." I say and he nods then he stands up.

"I challenge you and your team to a mock battle tomorrow." He says and I look up at him.

"You sure you want to do that? I would hate to hurt you old man." I say and he gets a tic mark on his head.

"We shall not lose. BY THE POWER OF YOUTH WE SHALL PREVIEL!" He says smiling really big and posing in something I can only call the 'youth pose'. I then stand and put my hands on my hips.

"Your on." I say as I tilt my head to the side slightly.

"Alright. Tomorrow one o'clock at the training grounds. Me and my team against you and yours." Dad says and I smirk.

"Prepare to lose." I say again then I jump off of the top of the monument. I land on the Hokage building and then jump to the ground. I look back up at my father who is just standing there looking down at me. I smirk and start the walk home.