"What's Your Name?"

Dedicated to FairyTailshipper1314. Thanks for the encouragement.

The boys and I walk into Khonoha and I follow them to the market. Jirya and Itachi go one direction and Sasuke and I go the other.

Sasuke and I are talking and laughing when we hear a lady scream. We run in the direction of thebscream and see a huge black wolf-dog growling and barring his teeth. I notice that the lady has a small child. The wolf charges and so do I. I tackle it to the ground and we start wrestling. I punch him and he bites and scratches me. I grunt and kick it off of me and take off running. Where I am running I don't know, but I know that i'm not stopping because the wolf is right behind me. I bump into a boy with black pineapple looking hair. I don't even stop to apologize because of the wolf. I look behind me to see if he's still there. He is. He snaps at my heals, I run faster until I notice trees and grass around me. The wolf snaps and snags my pant leg. I try to run faster and I see a lake and I know if I can get there I can at least get away from it giving the local ninja time to get him. But I trip and fall rolling until my back hits a wooden post.

"Ahhh!" I cry out in pain. And then see the big wolf. I crawl backwards to get my back off of the wood and he stalks towards me. He growls a low growl and pounces on me and I start fighting with him again. He digs his teeth into my left forearm. I scream and punch his nose and he lets go and goes for my throat I barely have time to redirect his face to my shoulder. I scream out again but then I see a white blur tackle him off. I look and see a bigger white wolf-dog fighting the black one.

"Kya!" My head snaps up and I see Itachi, Sasuke, and Jirya all running towards me. I breath a sigh of relief as Itachi drops to his knees next to me. I ignore my pain and wrap my arms around Itachi. "Shhh. Shhhh. It's ok. Shhh. You're safe."

I hold onto him and try to calm my breathing down.

"Is she ok Itachi?" A unfamiliar yet familiar voice asks.

"I think so." He pulls away and looks at my injuries. Jirya comes over looks at my injuries and says.

"Some more narly scars to add to your collection." I can't help but laugh. That is just so Jirya!

"She has a few bites but nothing to serious. Sakura do you think you could come look? I might have missed something."

"Yea sure." A pink haired girl comes over and examines them and wraps my arm up and cleans my shoulder. "Their all done."

I smile and nod. "Thanks. I'm Kya."

"Sakura." She smiles and helps me up. Then I notice that there are like 7 other people there all staring at me.

"Hi." I say awkwardly. A man with short black hair that looks like he put a bowl on his head to cut it smiles and says very loudly.

"Hello young lady! It is nice to see that you are not seriously hurt!" I smile and a boy with the same energy and hair cut and bushy eye brows stares at me. Did I mention that their eyebrows look like fuzzy caterpillars? I wonder if they will crawl away? Or turn into butterflies?  What if they are butterflies that land on your face and crawl through your skin and eat your brain?!? Ahhh! I don't want them to eat my brain! I shake my head to get those thoughts out. Gosh! Sometimes I hate my hyperactive brain. Anyway! The boy stares at me and I notice that he has hearts in his eyes.

"I must ask you this very important question beautiful woman." He says in a quiet yell. That's the only way I can describe it. I raise an eyebrow that I am now so thankful is thin and neat. "What is your name?"

"Lee! You can't just ask someone's name like that. You need to introduce yourself first." A boy with long brown hair and white eyes says.

"I'm sorry." Lee? I think that's what his name is. Says as he bows.

"Uhhhh.....it's ok?" I say and I look to Sasuke and he just smirks. A blonde boy starts laughing. His laughter is contagious I begin to giggle despite the pain in my shoulder. Next to the blonde boy is a very very very pale boy who looks like he has been inside for the last 5 years. He looks at me strange. But I just keep laughing.

"I am Kakashi sensei and this is Guy sensei." A silver haired man says and gestures to the man with the black bowl hair. "What's your name?"

"Kya." The men look at me wide eyed and I become very uneasy. "D-did I do something wrong?" I ask Itachi.

"K-k-Kya?" Guy sensei asks with his eyes wide and jaw dropped in disbelief. 

"Yes?" I say cautiously. Tears begin to form in his eyes as he slowly walks towards me.

"Kya? My sweet little Kya?" He says nolonger in his semi yell, but in a soft voice one you would use to speak to a sleeping babe. The feeling of familiarity washes over me replacing the uneasiness. I take a small step towards him. "It's me. Your father."

I tilt my head and look at him. I don't recognize him until I see his eyes. So full of love and patience. I gasp.

"Daddy?" I say quietly. He nods. "Daddy? Daddy!"

I don't stop the tears from falling as I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist. He returns my embrace and holds onto me like he is afriad that if he lets go that I will disappear.

"Ok my gosh Kya!" He says as I feel his own tears drop onto my shirt. I can't control the tears of joy that run down my face as we stay in this embrace. It is then I know that he does want me, and that he is just as happy to find me as I am to find him.

(A/N)

Hey guys sorry if it's a short chapter. The next one is where she is going to officially meet everybody. I hope you like it I kinda just wrote it while I sat at work. I would log to hear some feed back. Oh and thank you FairyTailshipper1314 for encouraging me to continue writing this. I almost gave up on this story. So comment, vote and tell me what you think. Until next time. STAY YOUTHFUL MY FRIENDS!!!