The Arrival.

Click, Click, Click went Kelly's purple wall clock. She couldn't wait any longer! Grace should have arrived at her house 10 minutes ago! Where was she? Vivid images popped into her head: Was she eaten by a tiger that escaped the zoo? Is there some kind of alien outside that abducted her as she was walking up to the door? or...or... or...

Suddenly, there was a bone-rattling bang that came from the bottom of the stairs, where the door was. Kelly jumped. It took her a few agonising seconds to realise that her best mate Grace was at the door. She got up excitedly and ran down the carpeted stairs, two at a time and yanked open the door. A smiling figure stood there.

"GRAAAAAAAAACE!" Kelly yelled really loudly and hugged her. Grace laughed.

"Hey!" She replied, "Sorry about being late, I had to visit my dietician, she called me anorexic again."

Kelly rolled her eyes, " She doesn't know anything! You're the perfect size, they need to employ someone better." The girls laugh. "Come in! I'm not letting you stay out there! I don't bite or maybe I do~" She laughs sarcastically and moves out of the way for her friend. Grace enters the house and looks around, whilst Kelly shuts the door and locks it.

"You excited for the sleepover?" Kelly says ecstatically.

"YEASH" Grace shouts.

They have a little jumping party and then Grace notices a dog and a cat.

"Aww! You have a dog and cat? I didn't know that! What are their names?" Grace says whilst taking off her black boots, leaving her beloved leather jacket on. The fluffy cat brushed himself against Grace's leg making her slightly giggle and scratch him behind his small, soft ear.

"This is Gizmo, my cat, He is a Maine Coon an American type of cat but they grow massive! he is tiny, YAYYY British cat! He is also 6 years of age and has really taken a liking to you!" Kelly is wearing her favourite purple hoodie that she rarely takes off.

"Oh, that's cool." Grace says, smiling.

The old-aged dog yawns to get Kelly and Grace's attention. Kelly laughs. "And this is Bobo, she is a mongrel, we are not sure what types of dog are in her, but we know that she is part Alsatian because of her big, bat-like ears and her long nose, she is also 13... that's 91 in dog years." Bobo wobbled; stands up and makes her way towards Grace to inspect the new arrival. She sniffs Grace's hand and licks it. "And by the looks of it, both of my animals like you." The girls laugh again.

"Yeah, I think they do..." She states, stroking Bobo's silky ears. "So, how come you're home alone?"

"Oh, mum's at work at her new job and will be back at 6pm and my dad is working at the chippy and will only be back at half past 11." Kelly says.

"Oh, cool, So what can we do?"

"You brought your laptop, right?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go upstairs and be anti-social!" Kelly laughs.

"YAY!"

The girls run up the stairs carrying their laptops and close the bedroom door...

((Hope You like this part of the story! I'm planning for this to be a novel!! Hope You will enjoy this lets say... series~ :3))