Memes...Memes Everywhere!

"Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!" Grace screeches as she falls through the multicoloured whirlpool of doom.

The colours are everywhere: red, purple, blue, orange, green, gold, sliver and many more are spiraling around her head. Where will this take her? Will Kelly be there? Who knows, maybe she'll be stuck in this generation forever.

Grace's heart pounds in her chest, her eyes dart around her, the colours making her motion sick. How long has she been going through here? Who knows. She has no idea where this... thing... is taking her.

Suddenly, she glances to the left side of her. An opening! Like the light at the end of the tunnel. The portal has no control over her now, she can fully move. She air swims towards the bright light; it's the fastest method. As she nears the blinding light, she realises that it's not just a light, it's actually an entrance... she carries on swimming, running out of breath; "God! This is hard work", she mentally states.

She Enters.

"Aaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaa-gggh---gggghhh" Grace screams again as she bumpily slides down an extended rainbow coloured slide.

______________________________________________________________

A small, fluffy cat purrs as Kelly looks around in astonishment. "Ooo" she says hardly believing her eyes. "This place is... AMAZING!" she squeaks with delight. The cat meows. Kelly glances down. Stood below her is a 5 year old cat with brown and white coloured fur, pale blue eyes that shimmer in the light and a grumpy expression on her face.

Kelly's face lights up... "TARDER SAUCE! OH MY GOD YOU'RE REAL!" Tarder Sauce just stands there motionless. Kelly's dull grey eyes have tears in them. "You are so....c-cute!" She stutters as she bends down to grasp the cat. Tarder Sauce is that laid back that she doesn't even make an attempt to scratch Kelly as she picks her up.

______________________________________________________________

Grace is nearing the end of the amazing but scary slide, since it was uncalled for. The light really does come at the end of the tunnel...well slide since that is what she is on really.

*Poof* "Ow" "Ugh"

Grace slowly opens her eyes to witness infront of her; the interweb! She looks down, she didn't fall and hurt herself as the slide hauled her at least 3ft in the air and she thought she was going to at least break her arm.

A muffled groan emits from beneath her. It's Kelly. She landed slap bang on Kelly! "Oh, Hi friend" Grace manages to say without bursting into laughter, "I didn't see you there." She smirks. "....Get...off..me." Kelly growls back. She is not impressed and her back feels like it has a ton of crimson building bricks ontop, not because Grace is heavy... Um yeah, because Grace is heavy on her weak back. "What's the magic word" "Get...off..me.PLEASE?"

As Grace lifts herself up, another groan escapes Kelly's mouth. "I think... I think you have killed me" her voice expresses an obvious tone of pain.  "Meh" Grace shrugs. "What is this place any-" Kelly instantly jumps up to her feet. She looks like she has just been pumped with energy from no-where. " WHERE'S THE CAT?!" She yells looking left and right. Grace looks behind her friend, there sat behind her is Tarder Sauce. "Behind you..." She spins around and sees the cute cat she was holding just before Grace decided to rain on her parade and squash her. She crouches down and states in a child like voice "Chu are suu cute! I could just eat chu up!" She strokes the small kitty. Tarder Sauce tilts her head slightly and purrs as Kelly strokes her soft, creamy fur.

Grace stands there and watches as Kelly builds a connection with the tiny cat. A dog barks at the side of her and she jumps and swivels around. She gasps! Stood before her is the legend known as  ... Doge! The golden shiba inu stands there and wags his tail. Grace kneels down next to the medium sized dog and hugs him tightly round the neck. "AWWWWWWWWW" she says in a high pitched voice. "Y-you are so adorable!" Doge barks in return and licks her face, she giggles. Grace and Kelly exchange glances, and spookily state at the same time "WE HAVE COMPANIONS! WOAH, YOU SAID THAT TO! AND THAT? WHAT IS GOING ON?" then the two girls laugh.

They get interrupted by a sudden squawk and they turn around to see a part of that unknown world  that they have never seen before...

"What is this place?" Grace asks Kelly in wonder.
"There are memes... memes everywhere! so this must mean that we are inside of the... internet!" Her friend replies in awe.

"WHAT?! You have to be craz-"
Kelly raises an eyebrow and puts her arm out " we were sucked into our laptops, against our own will. I guarantee you that we are in the internet."
Grace thinks "ohhh yeaaah"
Kelly takes a deep sigh, "why we are here, I don't know, but we will find out, something like this doesn't just happen to anyone."

"I guess we will have to find out then!"

"Yes, yes we will"

Will they discover why they are here or will they crumble at the thought?