Chapter 1, meeting the family

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CULLENS, HALES, OR JACOB. THEY ALL BELONG TO STEPHENIE MEYER

Julia's P.O.V.

It was just another Monday, I got up and got ready for school. My mom drove me to the bus stop and we waited for the bus, after a half an hour we arrived at school. I saw our principle Mr. Favero talking to a man with blonde hair and gold eyes and a brunette lady with the same golden eyes. I pushed it aside,'probably another family wanting to shadow.' I say in my head.

Once the bell rang I headed for first, Religion, obviously if it's a catholic school we need to have a religion class. But that's the thing my religion class doesn't feel like a religion class, our teacher, Dr. Justin, is bat shit crazy. Trust me he is a strange agent, my Spanish class had to go to his Honors English 2 class because our teacher was busy in the office. Dr. Justin and ,my favorite 10th grader, Monica were making sexual jokes in class. I was so sore from laughing at them that night, but like I said he's strange.

But anyways we waited till the late bell rang, then we prayed and said the pledge, followed by announcements. I wasn't paying attention until I heard, "Julia Bell please come to the administration office." I grunted, got up and asked Dr. Justin if I could go. "Ok. Brings me back a note saying you weren't doing the drugs and I'll be happy!" He said with a creepy smile at the end. I nodded, and walked out of the room rolling my eyes at this mans antics. I made my way down the stairs, and right into the Admin Office. Immediately I saw Miss Lily, my math teacher, and I politely asked her for a note for Dr. Justin. I quoted him in what he had specifically asked of in the note and she just smiled and laughed. "Him and antics." She said with chuckle. I saw Mr. Favero motion for me to enter his office, and I saw the man and woman from a little bit ago. "Hi Julia! I want you to meet Dr. and Mrs. Cullen, and their children." He said with a big smile.

"It's really nice to meet you Dr. Cullen." I paused and shook his hand, man were his hands cold. "You to Mrs. Cullen." I shook her hand, and her hands were just like her husbands, freezing. But I paid it no mind because Mr. Favero just jumped in and started introducing all these kids. By the time he was done I think I got two names down, Alice and Alex, they looked like twins. And so did these two blonde kids a girl and a boy, and for some odd reason I felt very drawn to the boy. Then a boy with bronze hair, two girls that also looked like twins, a boy with curly hair that sat perfectly on his head, and a boy with a crew cut.

"I want you to show them around, let them get a feel for the school. They will also be following you around tomorrow because they want to experience both day schedules. (Yea if anyone's confused it's called a block schedule. 5 periods on day 1 and 5 periods on day 2.) "um but Mr. Favero, there's a lot of them and not a lot of me." I said with a small laugh and smile. "Oh my I'm so sorry dear! How about we have two of you stay today and come back tomorrow. Then two more, and so on and so forth until all of you have visited the school?" Mr. Favero finished. "Yes that will be excellent!" Dr. Cullen said with a huge smile. "Emmett and Rosalie  why don't you two follow Julia back to first period?" Mr. Favero says with a smile. This Rose girl rollers her eyes and quickly got to Emmett's side. "Right this way." I say with a smile. They follow me back up to Dr. Justin's room where I hand him the note saying, 'I wasn't doing the drugs.' He accepted it, "why don't you two introduce yourselves?" Dr. J said as he walked to his chair in the center of the classroom and took his seat.

All eyes were on Rose and Emmett, "well hi! I'm Emmett Cullen, I like video games, football, all sports in general, hiking, fishing, I'm an outdoors kinda person. I like spending time with my family and my girl Rose!" He boomed, 'wait he's dating his adopted sister? Isn't that illegal or something?' I think, as I suppose the rest of my classmates are thinking the same exact thing. "Ok Emmett thanks for that introduction. Your turn Rose..."Dr. J trailed off because he didn't know actually how to react to Emmett. "Well I'm Rose Hale, but to all of you I'm Rosalie. Only close friends and family call me Rose. Anyways, I like working on cars, shopping, hiking, all nature oriented things, my boyfriend Emmett, and spending time with my twin Jasper." Rose finished with a small smirk

"Thank you Rosalie and Emmett why don't you take a seat by Julia and we'll get started with class." Dr. J said, I moved out of my seat and let Emmett and Rose sit at the desk right next to each other. I sit by myself in the back of the classroom, I pulled up a chair next to Rose. I copied down notes on to my school tablet as Dr. J spoke about what we needed in our notebooks. We took a break because of our class being 70 minutes. 'I think I just made a new friend, maybe!' I squeal in my head. I'm kinda the outsider of the class, I mean I have my friend Sally that came with me from my old school, but we don't talk a lot anymore. Emmett, Rose and I made small talk as we walked down the hall I noticed Rose's red Vans with rose designs all over them. "Rose, I just want to say I love you shoes! I was going to buy a pair just like that last week at the mall but they didn't have my size." I told her and she smiled, then I realized I had called her Rose, I then started apologizing all over myself for it. "Julia calm down! It's fine I don't care if you call me Rose. You seem pretty nice compared to the rest of your class, plus I like you taste in shoes. What's your shoe size? if you don't mind me asking." I shook me head no, "I don't mind, I'm a 6 and a 1/2." I said with a small smile.

The day flew by after that, at lunch I realized they didn't eat much. They told me they both had a big breakfast so the weren't hungry. I didn't pry too much into their business, we mostly goofed off especially Emmett and I. By the end of I had made two new friends, I walked them to their car then ran to my bus, just barely making it on.