Chapter 3 the big reveal

Julia's P.O.V.

Jasper and I have been talking for a few weeks now, I found out we like the same things. Like Civil war books, the color blue, we both like the season winter. He's really caring and protective over me, which I'm not complaining about high school is a dangerous place! We have all the same classes on both days, day one I have with all the Cullen's and Hale's, but on day two we get split up. Alex, Alice, Emmett and Rose go to acting class while Edward, Bella, Renesmee, and Jacob go to Honors Bio. Leaving Jazz and I to go to study hall, today was a day two. We were all getting ready for the bell to ring, Jasper and I sat in the back of almost every class so we could talk without the teacher catching us.

"So I was wondering if you would want to come over to my house tonight." Jasper asks me out of the blue. I couldn't form words, right as I was about to say yes the bell rang. We managed to get to the Spanish room for our study hall right before the late bell rang. "I'd love too." I said with a smile, he took my hand in his and held it for awhile. "Do you wanna study some bio before our test?" I asked, he seemed spaced out. "Jasper?" I said and his attention was automatically back on me. "Sorry darlin', just a little spacey today. Yea I guess I could study with you for a little bit." He said sarcastically with his signature smirk at the end, earning a fake glare from me. We studied for about twenty minutes, it was semi easy stuff, the cell cycle and the phases of it.

I just sat there holding Jaspers hand drawing little designs here and there on the back of his hand. I felt him shutter, "you ok?" I asked, "yea I'm fine, just cold." I smile at him and give him a hug. He seemed shocked by this but I didn't mind, he hugged me back after a while. "Are you warmer now?" I asked as I looked up at him. He smiled, "yes darlin', I'm warmer now. Thank you."  I could tell he wanted to kiss me, but he couldn't seeing as there were a lot of other people in the room along with the Spanish teacher, Mrs. McCrory. She sticks to the handbook we have, one of our rules being no PDA, public displays of affection, "Lupè!", Jaspers Spanish name, "I really hope your not planning on breaking a rule in our handbook." She said with a small smirk at the end. I was blushing like crazy, from embarrassment and from Jasper almost taking my first kiss. "No Señora." Jasper said with a little embarrassment evident in his voice. I giggled at him, "I'm sorry you got in trouble." I said with a little pout. "It's fine darlin', I just really wanted to kiss you right then." I smiled and blushed more. "Are you excited to come over to my house today?" Jasper asked, I nodded and smiled. The rest of the day went and soon it was time to drive to his house, I was really excited but kinda nervous. Jasper held my hand as we drove, he ran his thumb across my hand and I shuttered it was like every time Jasper touches me I get tingles.

Eventually we arrived at his house, I went to unbuckle and Jasper was already on my side of the car, opening the door and offering his hand to me. I grabbed it as he helped me out of the vehicle, he wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked up the stairs and into the house. As soon as I got in the house I was bombarded by Alice giving me a hug and asking about this weekend if I wanted to go shopping. Eventually Jasper told her to calm down and that I would talk to her in a little bit. "Come on let's go on a little walk." Jasper said as he took my hand and led me out the back door and into the woods.

We walked for a while until I sat down by a tree and motioned for Jasper to come and sit by me. "You ok darlin'?" He asked with a little bit of worry evident in his voice. "I'm fine. I just wanted to sit. What about you? You've seemed tense since we left your house." I said as I looked in to his golden eyes. "There's something I want to tell you. And if you don't speak to me ever again after I tell you I'll understand." I quirked my eyebrow. "Jasper what could be that bad that I would never speak to you again?" He looked as if he was contemplating on if he was going to tell me or not. "I'm a vampire."