Chapter 9; Down Under

Jason slowly turns around and kneeled on the edge of the bed, bent over and pulled his pants down to reveal his perfect bubble butt, its an amazing view and breathtaking every time you see it. "You've surely watched porn, yes" Jason asked "yes" you respond, "well, eat my hole out" he waves you over.

You get on your knees and spread his ass a little before you lick across his hole, you do this a couple of times, you then tease his hole with your tongue as you lick round the rim until you reach the middle then you plunge your tongue inside, its a tight squeeze but after a bit of probing your tongue makes it self at home, its tastes rather nice, Jason is moaning and bowing his head in pleasure.

You go deeper and deeper until you need to come up for a breather, "Fucking hell Y/N you good at this, you sure you never done this before" Jason turned to make eye contact, "Never, guess I just watched a lot of porn" you both laugh.

You lick your middle finger and push it slowly inside Jason's hole, he lets out a loud moan, his moaning grows louder as you go deeper. You grab his cock and start walking it off as you lick and suck his balls. "Fuck, yeah, mmmm" he says as you work you way licking from his balls, up his shaft to his cock, you take him in your mouth and you start sucking whilst still fingering him. You take a minuet to realise that for a first time you aren't that bad.

You stop sucking and you lick a second finger and slip both fingers, his hole is still really tight. "You ever had anything up here Jason?" you ask, "No, I've never been bottom" Jason replies.

You pull out your fingers, he stands up looks at you, his cock literally centimetres from yours. Jason stood tall and proud in front of you, his blue eyes staring into yours, "So what is the deal with you, are you gay, bi..." you asked Jason, "Probably 60% straight 40% gay, what about you, I've seen you in class looking at my ass" Jason smirked "Im gay, and your ass is a fine sight to see, but I'm sorry, if you want ill try and stop looking" you say, he grasped your cock "Look at my ass all you want but hows about you get inside it?" Jason pulls up a chair from the table at the other end of the room, "Sit down, lets get started" Jason cheekley instructs...