Episode 10: Surprises and Secrets

Author's Note: Hey guys! Just so to know, I'm still doing follows for follows so follow me for a follow back.

Also one more thing please comment on which couples you would like to see and I'll try to add more of them in.

I'm open to writing about most pairings in a good light with the exception of Maya and Rick. They are my least favourite couple and to be honest I find them nauseating. So this story is not really for fans of Maya and Rick as a 'good' couple, just a warning :).

Any other pairings are welcome and I will try to write about them  :)

Last thing I forgot to mention in this story Maya and Rick are now engaged because Rick wanted to make Caroline jealous.

Episode 10: Surprises & Secrets

The door swung open to reveal...

IVY?

"Ivy," Rick says nervously and clears his throat, "What are you doing here?"

"I was coming here to check on Caroline. What's going on here?" Ivy exclaims in shock.

Meanwhile Steffy watches the scene before her  through the open door. As she listens to the conversation, she smirks and calls Wyatt. "I think I found something. I'll tell you at the party."

Wyatt listens to Steffy's voice on his phone. She's got the dirt they need. And he can't wait to find out!

Liam and Ivy were busy setting up for the party. "Did you get the bottle for truth or dare?"

"Yes but why are we playing truth or dare at a party without teenagers?"

"Because I have never played truth or dare okay? We were a pretty quiet group of friends."

"Aww you've never played truth or dare before. That is so adorable!" Liam teases Ivy.

Ivy glares at him teasingly before smiling and placing a sweet kiss on his lips.

Wyatt jumps into his black Porsche. That I bought myself with my own money, unlike Mr Golden Boy!

He heads to Steffy's hotel and jumps out of the car to open the door for her. She exits the hotel in skinny black jeans, a sexy black blouse and black stiletto heels.

God she looks gorgeous! "Wow!" Wyatt says wiggling his eyebrows. Steffy giggles at this. "Not too bad yourself Mr Spencer." Steffy smirks while observing Wyatt's outfit.

Those black jeans fit him really nice... you can tell something when he turns around. And the button up black shirt looks pretty good too. Not to mention the standard Spencer necklace and his black vans. And look at that shoe size! Damn!

Wyatt chuckles and then opens the door for her. She gets in, he closes it and heads over to the driver's side. They hit the road to Liam & Ivy's party where, unknown to them, they will be playing truth or dare...

Hey guys. Comment or PM your truths or dares and say who else you want on the guest list to the party other than:

Liam
Ivy
Caroline
Rick
Aly
Oliver
Maya
Carter
Wyatt
Steffy

Thanks so much. All love!