Pregnant??? Don't think so.

They have sex. Harry and Cryssay have sex about a month after they meet?? That's not the weirdest, most fucked up part.

NooooO, the weirdest, most fucked up part happens two days later. When she realizes she's missed her period by a day. When she starts barfing and Harry is there to hold her hair up while she pukes into the poop covered toliet bowl.

Then he rubs circles on her back and sings her a song to make her feel better. And he asks her what's wrong, and she whispers so quietly, stuttering on her leftover lasgana that somehow doesn't disgust her at all, "H-harry..I-I think I'm pregnant."

OHHHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD.

Most the readers, who are fucking 11, comment "OH MY GAWSH THATS LYK SO CUTE!!!1"

buT THEN THERE'S ME WHO'S WONDERING HOW THE HELL SHE GOT PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS AFTER TWO DAYS AND HARRY'S COMPLETELY FUCKING FINE- NO SCRATCH THAT HE'S FUCKING HAPPY WITH THE FACT THAT HE SPILLED AND FERTILIZED HIS SPERM INTO A GIRL HE MET A MONTH AGO AND HE'S TOTALLY CLUELESS TO THE POSSIBILITY THAT HIS BREWING FAMILY CAN GET HIM KICKED OUT THE BAND WHICH WOULD CAUSE ALL TEENAGE HORMONES OUT OF CONTROL.

YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT. I mean at least look up on Wikipedia some basic facts about pregnancy seriously be professional damnit.