Liam catch up (part 2)

WHAT HE'S AFRAID OF:

 - Hurting you on a full moon

There's no hiding Liam's anger issues and most of the time he is calm but there are the rare occassions where his angry side comes out. Most of the time it's on the full moon where he can't keep control and turns full wolf, he's never hurt anyone in that state but he's always worried that he'll hurt you. Hurting you would break Liam physically and emotionally, he doesn't know what he'd do without you. The thought of you being hurt and it being his fault tears him at the surface - it's constantly on his mind especially when it close to the full moon.

YOU HEAR HIM TALKING ABOUT YOU:

You had just got home from school and were about to walk in the living when you heard Liam and Scott talking about you. The mention of your name of course was enough to make you stay outside the living room and listen in to their conversation.

"Do you love her? Scott asked Liam.

"Yes more than anything in the world." Liam replied making you blush.

"Have you told her yet?" Scott asked.

"No I don't how to."

"There's no need to because she's listening to this conversation." Scott stated pointing to where you were 'hiding'.

You said nothing but you did run up the stairs into your room where you threw stuff out of pure happiness because Liam said he loved you.

WHO HE'S JEALOUS OF:

- Brett

Brett and Liam have always had a rivalry so when you met Brett he flirted with you to annoy Liam. Ever since that day Liam has been high alert when Brett is near you because he's convinved that Brett will try to steal you away from him. Liam was being extremely paranoid and you were worried for him to say the least. Brett was older, blonder and hotter at least that was what Liam had all the other girls in your school said when comparing Liam to Brett. You didn't agree with them because Liam was the one for you.

YOU FIGHT:

Words were flying out of your mouth that you really didn't mean to say but you couldn't help. You and Liam were in the midst of dayly fight about him treating you like you are breakable. He touched and treated you like you were glass and you were done with it. Liam was so intent on protecting you but it seems as if he was protecting you from himself.

"I'm done Liam." You said wanting to get away from him because you knew that he wasn't going to realise why you arguing.

"What?" He asked angered.

"I'm done with this: the fighting, the you not thinking of me as someone who needs protection because I don't Liam. I'm not some princess in the tower that needs saving so stop treating me as if I am." You said nearly shouting eacho word.

"What happens now?" Liam asked.

"You leave." You replied and he left looking like a wounded puppy.

YOU MAKE UP:

It had been three days since yours and Liam's fight and it just so happened that Scott called Liam and Stiles over to the house. You knew Scott was being his usual self by trying to somehow get you and Liam to talk but you didn't want to.

"Y/N!" Scott called. You huffed not wanting to the leave the warmth that your bed was bringing you.

"Y/N!" He called again so you reluctantly got out of bed and made your way to his room.

"What do you want Scott?" You said not even looking in his room.

"Actually it's me Liam."  You looked in his room and standing there was Liam.

"Oh." You said not knowing what else to say.

"Please sit down I have some things to say." Liam sand gesturing towards Scott's bed. You let out a small sigh before walking over to it and sitting down. Liam sat down next to you.

"I'm so sorry I don't know why I acted the way I did it's just that I love you and if anything happened to you I'd die." Liam said and you forgived him in an instant.

"Only because Scott killed you." You said chuckling trying to lighten the mood.

Liam laughed at you before kissing you softly.

"Can yiu not do that on my bed or at all for that matter." Scott said.

THINGS THAT TURN HIM ON:

- When you bite and lick your lips

- When you bat your eyelashes

- When you smirk at him

- Whe you wear his lacrosse jersey

- When you wear your hair up and everybody can see the love bites he left on your neck

THINGS THAT TURN YOU ON:

- When he goes all badass and beats the bad guys up

- When he pratices lacrosse in only a white vest

- When his eyes goes yellow

- When he acts confident

VOICEMAILS:

I love you Y/N always and forever - It was short and sweet and you loved it. Liam was up late doing homework and he couldn't get you out of his mind so he sent you a voicemail telling you how he felt.

MORNING TEXTS:

Good morning Y/N, i love you and I can't wait till I get to school so I can see your beautiful face.

Love Liam xx