When you're jealous

S C O T T

You're never one to admit you're jealous but when someone gets a little too close to Scott like that bitch at your school Effie you can't help but take action. Normally you undo a button on your shirt and make you way over to Scott pressing kisses on his neck from behind knowing how much he loves it when you do that. Scott is normally surprised because he never knows when someone is flirting with him but he always turns to face you pressing his lips to your's and by the time you pull back that bitch is always gone.

S T I L E S

Normally you have no reason to be jealous when it comes to Stiles because despite his good looks he hardly ever gets hit on by girls but there was one rare time. You were at the sheriff's station looking for him and you saw him talking to this girl you heard had a crush on him. She was all over him and you found yourself rolling your eyes. You put on your best game face and walked up to Stiles and made out with him right in front of when it came to the point in which Stiles tried to removed your shirt you were stopped by a cough. You assumed it was the girl but was in fact Stiles' dad who look less than impressed.

I S A A C

Isaac always gets approached by girls so you've had to work out a little routine to get him away from those thirsty bitches. Normally you wear something a little revealing making sure that all the boys get a good view and make sure they talk about how hot you look. Isaac normally picks this up with his werewolf hearing and being the insanely possessive boyfriend he is he'll come straight to you, he'll push you up against a random locker and kiss you until your breathless. By the time you've pulled back the hallway is cleared of everyone afraid they'll have to see something they really don't wanna see.

D E R E K

When you're jealous you're very subtle about you how approach the sitaution. Normally you sneak up behind him and wrap your arms around his torso and press a kiss to your cheek. Derek introduces you to the girl because he's so clueless he doesn't know they're flirting with him and you make sure you keep pressing kisses to his cheek and neck when interacting with the girl. You then normally move your hair out of the way exposing the hickeys on your neck making sure she knows who is his girlfriend.

L I A M

When you're jealous you nearly hit a bitch because sometimes girls just attack Liam and it's fustrating. Normally Liam and Scott have to pull you back to stop you from basically murdering the girl who dares flirts with your boyfriend. Let's just say you nearly got kicked out of school when a girl asked Liam for his number.