Papyrus: Skeleton In the Closet

And teh game went on. It was fun, watching all of the other characters go up to Mettaton and pull out a random item. Lucky for you, soem of your OTPs managed to pop up. How lucky!

Anyway, Papyrus was going up. Ah, the skeleton who can only seem to speak in capital letters. He was so... Amusing, to watch when playing. Then again...

You grimace as the Genocide Run you did once again enters your mind. You looked away from Papyrus, suddenly sad from the horrible things you did.

Papyrus pulls out a black sweater with the logo of Undertale imprinted on the back. You freeze as it catches your eye.

That was your sweater.

"HMM! IT SEEMS THAT I HAVE GOTTEN THE OTHER HUMAN!" Papyrus announces, turning to face you with a huge grin, and a blush. You get up slowly, "Let's get this over with, again."

Papyrus saunters over to the closet with an extremely happy demeanor, and you sluggishly walk over behind him. Mettaton closes the closet and locks it once again, and you immediately sit down, facing away from Papyrus.

"HUMAN? IS SOMETHING WRONG?" Papyrus asks in his booming voice, though, it wasn't as booming as it usually was.

You sigh unhappily. All of those deaths, caused by you controlling anothrr. Caused by curiousity.
You felt like the scum of the earth.

"I... I'm sorry..." you say unhappily, getting more depressed you sat in the closet with the skeleton brother.

Papyrus looks at you with a confused look before realizing it.

"O-OH," he says, leaning down to your level. "HUMAN, YOU DO NOT NEED TO FEEL GUILT ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED ANYMORE. WE ARE STILL ALIVE, SEE?" He motions to his own body, as if showing you that he was still alive. You chuckle slightly at the irony of this. He was just a skeleton, yet, he was sentient. 

You feel the wannabe guard embrace you tightly, as well as press his teeth against your head. Heh, since he didn't have lips, he had to use his teeth. You took this as if he were kissing you.

You felt some tears in the corners of your eyes. "Thanks, Papy," you sniffled, leaning into his embrace.

Papyrus sits down next to you, and he pats his kneecap, to say, "lie down." You oblige, sitting down comfortably in his lap. You look up to his cheery face, a face which, for some reason, reminded you of a trollface.

You looks at you happily, an orange hue on his cheekbones. You sigh happily and close your eyes.

--MEANWHILE--

Sans was practically biting his fingertips in distress as Mettaton once again presses a nonexistent ear against the door.

"What's happening? Can you hear anything?" Sans asks, sweat forming on the top of his skull.

"No, darling. I can't seem to hear anything," Mettaton replies, his lips turning into a pout.

"Really boys? Again?" Toriel says, disappointed in the robot and skeleton.

"Tori, I just don't want my bro to get hurt. Because, if they try anything funny... They're gonna have a bad time." His eye flashes blue for a second, a quiet Megalovania riff in the background. Frisk begins sweating slightly as faint memories flash through their head.

Toriel simply just rolls her eyes.

--MEANWHILE--

You and Papyrus had been in the same position for a long time, though alone the way he started stroking your head affectionately. This caused a small blush to arise on your cheeks, as well as a genuine smile to appear. You swore you could fall asleep in the skeleton's lap. You, felt... Happy. Like your troubles went away, just because of this skeleton. It made you elated to feel this way.

Soon after, you could hear the click of the lock, signifying the end of your seven minutes with Papyrus. You pout, wanting to stay in the same position and have a short nap. But, with a groan, you forced yourself off of Papy's lap, stretching your arms. The door opened, and Mettaton motioned for the two of you to walk out. You did so, and got back to your seat, pouting.

And the game went on.

A/N

Wait, could there possibly some underlining story to this? :00 

you'll have to wait to find out! >:3