Part 21. (Jackson)

Part 21 : Vacation.

*. March 30th .*

   Some how Taylor Jean and I got to head to Washington for her mom's wedding. I was a little nervous to meet her mom, I met her dad and we don't have the best relationship. But I knew that most of Taylor Jean's personality would probably come from her mother. I could see them as twins.

   I somehow got the days off, and since Taylor Jean is off, I don't have to drive her. She was actually jumping up and down as she packed. Her parents weren't home, they were on a trip in New York. I couldn't think of how much money they spent on 'work'. Her brother was going as well, while Nick and Dave were going with him too.

   "My mom is getting married!" She squealed to herself. "I can't believe it!" She put some clothing into her suitcase and I thought that she was moving by how much clothing she brought. Girls always seemed to pack more.

   "I think you have enough clothing." I laughed putting my hands on her hands to take them away from the pile of clothing not in the suitcase.

   "I'm just overly excited." She laughed as she blinked a lot and smiled widely. She was almost containing all of her energy that she's ever had. "I haven't talked to her in years, maybe this is what she was doing. Planning her wedding." She hands me a picture frame of her and her mother.

   Both shared dark locks, but her mother had light greenish-blue eyes when Taylor Jean's was dark, dark brown. Her mother's skin was a little less tan yet they were almost identical.

   "I'm glad that she is happy." She said looking down at the picture. Her eyes were filled with love and guilt and pain and I wondered what happened between them. "And I'm glad your coming." Her arms swung onto my shoulders around my neck.

   "An I'm glad I'm coming." I smiled pulling her body towards mine, pressing our chests together. Her heartbeat was fast enough for me to feel. Out heartbeats connected as if they formed one heart, beating in sync.

  "You're beautiful." She told me. It was strange to hear a boy being beautiful, but I didn't argue. "What's wrong?"

   "I just want to feel important to someone." I told her as I stroked her soft cheek.

   Her soft lips were the next thing I felt. Our bodies pulled closer as we molded together to become one. There was never any justification of why I fell for Taylor Jean, but I knew that she was the most important thing to me and I was not gonna let her go.

   After kissing for a while and enjoying the time we had together, we headed to my place. I was slightly feeling a little better as time passed. That's what I needed. Time to heal.

   "How many trousers will I need?" I asked Taylor Jean as we stood in my bedroom before my empty suitcase. She crossed her arms across her chest and laughed biting her lip.

   "I'd bring 6, then a suit. Do you have a suit?" She asked and I shook my head. "Well, we can get you one when I get my dress."

   "You are gonna look beautiful." I say moving a piece of her hair out of her face. I pulled her close as we danced. She giggled as she swung her head back and turned in her long black and white skirt. Her top was a plain black colour as she wore strappy black sandals. "Are you ready?"

   She nodded and I picked her up an swing her around as if it were out wedding. She giggled and we got into the limo that her father arranged for her, not exactly me, and we headed for the airport.

*.*.*.*

    I could see the looks some people gave us. I didn't really know how many people actually could tell how different Taylor Jean and I were. I could tell by our outfits today, but usually the girl dresses much nicer than the guys. This was the most public place where people saw us. The first was the club but people didn't care and then the beach where no one was really there.