welcome back

Back at doultin
Jeff p.o.v
We made it back to Dolton and about half way there Blaine fell asleep which was good because when he is like this he doesn't sleep so I don't know the next tine he would. It also gives me time to think of what to do.When we arrived I could see Nick and Trent waiting like I asked them to they also looked worried and they should be this was no laugh matter luckly Blaine was still asleep so I got them to help lift him out the car and into the practise room and on a couch people where giving us strange looks for carring a sleeping boy in but I didn't care I just wanted Blaine to be happy again. When the teachers did look at us but they didn't say anything once they saw it was Blaine they understood becuase they all new his track record of mental health and breakdowns.
Blaine p.o.v
I knew I fell asleep about half way to douton and I was happy about that becuase I don't sleep much and I was so tired but I got woke up by someone lifting me so I guessed we were at Dolton but I didn't bother to open my eye I didn't see the point. A few minuets later I heard people talking and I listened for a bit .
Jeff p.o.v
I got Blaine settled on the couch when the rest of the wabler walked in and I immediately told them to be quiet then I pointed to Blaine I'm guessing they got the message and all stoped talking so I started to explain what I new which wasn't much I was focused on getting Blaine here and stop him crying.
Jeff-hey Blaine going to be staying here a while
Wes-why is he hurt
Jeff-you could say he was mentally hurt, he has gone into stage 2 of the anderson Brake down
Still Jeff p.o.v
The faces of everyone was shocked and confused as not eveyone new what that was so I quickly told them what had happened and they were shocked as well. I told them not to metion anything to do with Kurt as I grasped this was the problem and if he starts the cry or anything get me straight away even if I'm in class because the teachers understand and if he is asleep let him sleep
Blaine p.o.v
I think I fell asleep just as he told people about stage 2 but I wasn't sure I'm mean it's not like it matters.

Sebastion p.o.v
I saw Jeff holding this exrmtly hot guy and I'm guessing he was the famous Blaine anderson by all of the shocked face in guessing something had happened then he explained about what had happened. I felt so bad for him and I just want to help him,so my new mission is to get him to open up to me and maybe since he doesn't no me he might ( I can hope)