You Know Your a Potterhead

When you hear something related to Harry Potter and say, "I heard something about Harry Potter. What's happening?" I actually did that today. 

When you threaten to use a spell on someone.

When you doodle the Deathly Hallows symbol on a scrap of paper and get mad when people think its the Illuminati. See Luna's Random Book of Nargles for more detail.

When all your family members and friends know the basic plot of Harry Potter but have never seen the movies or read the books.

When you get upset because words from Harry Potter aren't in auto correct.

When Harry Potter words are in your personal auto correct.

When you try to Accio things you cannot find. And then get sad.

When normal objects in your house, at school, etc. remind you of Harry Potter.

When you siriusly consider buying an invisibility cloak off eBay, Amazon, etc.

When you obsess over creating or trying every Butterbeer recipe til you find the right one.

When you think of how a character might handle a certain situation and act accordingly.

When you can link everyday conversations to something Harry Potter related.

When you've memorized the list of spells and what they do.

When you argue how a wand is more awesome than a lightsaber with a Star Wars fan.

When you get really really really mad when someone says Twilight, Star Wars, 50 Shades of Grey, etc. is better than Harry Potter. And threaten to put the bat-bogey hex on them. And barely resist the urge to strangle them when they ask what the heck that is.

When you wanted to learn Latin so you could make up your own spells. This was the case with one of my friends. *cough* SunSummoner13. *cough*

When you go out into your backyard, pick out a stick, carve it into a wand, paint it, and lock it in a safe when you're not using it. I may or may not have done this.

When you randomly quote the books to your friends and family and they instantly know what it is because you've said it so many times.

When your teacher asks for an inspirational quote, you say, "Hope can always be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the lights." Also did this one. 

When you fangirl while watching the opening credits of a movie and see the name of someone in the Harry Potter cast, even it they only have one line or less. And this one. (Robbie Coltrane in Alex Rider

When you dress up in something that represents a character from the series, even if its just a button, earring, etc. I got a necklace just because it looked like the one Emma Watson wore during Bill and Fleur's wedding.

When you start talking randomly in a British accent by accident. Bonus points if you have a really strong Australian, Southern, Asian, New English, etc. accent.

When you think about a magical solution while solving a problem and are really upset that you can't do it. But try anyways because why not?

When you spend your free time thinking about if you had gone to Hogwarts.

When you spend hours trying to figure out which house characters from other books would be in. Bonus points if the character isn't human.

When you accidentally say wizard slang like Merlin's Beard. I do this with Glader slang too.

When you can't find your light-up wand because you were using it to read in bed last night. I did this once on Halloween; took me forever to find it.

When you tell everyone who'll listen that your school needs to have a Muggle Quidditch team.

When you've considered giving your room a Harry Potter make over. And designed a floor plan. And looked at furniture.

When you get really mad when people say stuff from Harry Potter wrong. This kid in my class keeps calling hippogriffs eagle horses just to annoy me. It's working.

When you laughed like crazy when you brought some Bertie Botts to school and gave someone you hate a vomit flavored one. One guy ate a dirt flavored one off the ground(Eagle horse Guy) 

When you get into an argument  with someone at least once a day about Harry Potter.

When you look at your Harry Potter pins, Harry Potter T shirts, Harry Potter sweatshirts, Harry Potter socks, Multiple Harry Potter key chains, Harry Potter Calendar, Harry Potter Wizard's Chess set, and Harry Potter Accessories and think, "Do I have a problem? Nah."

When the older you get, the more magical the stories become.