Roleplay

So, I am siriusly considering starting a roleplay for a number of reasons.

1) I would like to be able to interact with you guys more.

2) I've seen so many roleplays that no one interacts with, they are poorly upkept by the host, the story lines are so exmachina, and I want to create an environment where we can roleplay how we want to; you guys would control the story. 

3) I've wanted to do a roleplay for a really long time, and I like to think I have enough active followers to start one. 

4) You guys are always so good about interacting with each other in a kind way, so it would be a place to just talk with friends in a fun way.

5) I need a roleplay that isn't just with three other people. The roleplay I'm in right now only has three other people and we're all in different houses and years, so it's really confusing because we've had to bend the cannon rules so that we can actually interact with each other. 

That being said, it would be a Harry Potter roleplay, since most of my followers are Potterheads, but if you guys want, later on, we could do other fandoms, or even just one where we're all friends IRL.

This is where you guys come in. I have a few different scenarios that would start off the roleplay, and the story would develop as we interact with each other. I would like you to comment which one you like best. 

You can be friends with the cannon characters, but no romances right off the bat, please; we can develop those as we go along. It'll be first come first serve for the cannon characters, so I'll give you 24-hour warning before you can start requesting your characters. 

Once I get enough votes, I'll post the roleplay in a different book and we can get started.

Scenario 1: Marauders Era

We would start out during the Marauders' fourth year, after they've discovered Remus's secret, but before they become animagi. Whoever ends up being Lily and James, if there are actually people who request them, they can decide how they work out the relationship. 

Anyways, the DADA teacher will be a nice witch, who mostly focuses on defensive spells. You guys will work out how she ends up quitting/ getting fired/ dying.

Scenario 2: Golden Trio Era

It would be during the Golden Trio's third year, because Remus Lupin is the best, and all the other teachers make me want to crawl into a dark hole and just die. (JK. . . Rowling) 

(If we did this one, would you guys want me to be Luna? Because I could, but I have an OC if one of you guys want to be her.)

Scenario 3: Second Generation Era I

This would be during Albus Potter's fourth year, the year Cursed Child takes place during. At some points, I would change the timeline so we would experience what our characters would during this year. 

Scenario 4: Second Generation Era II

This would be during Albus Potter's fifth year, so if you want to do it during the Second Generation Era, but didn't want to do the Cursed Child, we would do this and make up our own story line.