Keep It A Seceret

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Comment Please and tell me what you think!!

I just started a new story called 'I'm A Dad?' It's a 1D fan fiction about Niall Horan. Please read and I hope you Like it.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Bri's POV

I just got out of work from 'Dunkin Donuts' and I picked up Katelyn on my way home from her grouch of a babysitter. I plopped myself down on the couch not even caring that I smelt like coffee and donuts. It's been about two weeks since I left the boys house and todays the first day I started to feel better. 

Katelyn ran upstairs probally to take a nap. She went to the park with the baby sitter today and she was really tired. I layed down for like five minutes but then got up and ran upstair I went in the bathroom and stripped out of my work clothes and hopped into the shower. When I was done I hopped out then dryed off and put a pair of baggy gray sweats and a hot pink t-shirt. 

I grabbed my phone and walked down the hallway to check on Katelyn who was sound asleep in bed. I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen I grabbed a spoon and a pint of 'Ben and Jerry's' Ice-cream. I sat on the couch and put a blanket over my lap, turned on the TV to that gossip show I saw the other day.

"Niall seen with some mystery girl who's name might be either Bri or Katelyn. Who is she is she? Is she Niall"s girlfriend or just a friend? Here are some pictures of them at the carnival together. Hugging, holding hands, playing games, and more" the talk show host lady said as pictures popped up on the screen of us at the carnival doing pretty much everything.

I just sat there with my mouth hung open in shock. I'm just Niall's friend!

I took out my phone and called Alivia. I've been telling her everything going on lately since she's my bff.

(A=Alivia B=Bri)

B-hey girl can you come over?

A- ya sure why????

B- Tell you when you come. Long story it will be easier to tell you in person than over the phone. C u soon;)

And with that I hung up. Well I was waititng for her I decided to text Louis.

Bri-Hey Lou!!

Lou- HEY BRI!!! How are you feeling??

Bri-GOOD!! Wats up?

Lou-Nm just hanging out at the flat eating pizza

Bri- Everyones pants still up? lol

Lou-Yes...for now hehehe

Bri:Only you! So I was wondering if you wanted to maybe hang out with me Saturday? You don't have to, if you don't want to.

I didn't get a reply for what felt like ever. I was staring at my phone which was on my lap when the doorbell began to ring.

Ding Dong

I jumped making my phone fall onto the spot next to me. I picked up my phone and walked over to the door. I peeked through the peep hole and saw Alivia. I opened the door and let her in.

"The door bell scared the crap out of me." I said well laughing at my stupidity

"Well you knew I was coming! Speaking of me coming, what up?" She said making me remember I wanted to talk to her.

"Well it's kind of about Ni and Lou!" I said as we sat down on the couch

"What about them." she said and I just stared out into space realizing I was thirsty