Date Time

Louis POV

Today's Saturday finally, I've only been waiting for what seems like ever. I was really surprised when Bri text me and asked me to hang out with her tonight. It was hard not to tell the boys especially Harry he's my best mate. But it's all worth it because I get to go spend the night with Bri it's around 3 now so I should get dressed since I've been hanging out in sweats and a tank top all day. I ran upstairs into my room and closed the door. I rummaged through my draws and ended up choosing a pair of faded looking red shorts with a blue striped shirt and my blue 'Toms'. I placed my outfit on my unmade bed and ran to the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and slid of my clothes and boxers I thew them into the hamper and hopped into the warm shower I got out about twenty minutes later and wrapped a towel around my waist. 

Once I was back into my room I placed my towel in the hamper putting on some holister boxers and my outfit I slid on my 'Toms' and grabbed my phone. I ran down the stairs to see that all the lads were still down there hanging out watching TV. I tried to quietly make my way to the door but failed. 

"Hey mate! Where you going?" Liam asked turning his head from the TV

"Oh... I'm going to pick up something from the store I should be back around maybe like 10 the earliest." I said

Nice going Louis! Mental face-palm.

"Ya, sure Lou. Have fun." Harry said jumping into the conversation that isgoing to end now because it's almost four and I have a forty five minute drive I'm going to be late yay, not.

"Bye"I said and didn't wait for a reply I walked out of the door and left.

_______________

Bri's POV

Louis is going to be here in less than thirty minutes and I'm dressed, make-up's done, and Ali is finishing my hair now. I was wearing just a casual outfit, kind of faded red skinny jeans, blue crochet 'Toms', and a white shirt. Ali wanted me to wear a dress which was dumb since we were going bowling so I talked her into this. My make up was natural colors very me, and she made my hair curly with a braid that took place of the headband I wanted to wear. 

"Done!" Ali said exitedly as I stood up and walked up to my body length mirror. I thought I looked pretty deceant and Ali did a great job.

"Thank you!" I said as I gave her a hug

"Any time girl. Have fun with Lou." she said as I looked at the clock. It's four now I pronally should go say bye to Katelyn and makesure she's already for the night,

I walked into Kate's room where she was laying on her bed with her 'One Direction' headphones on singing and shaking her head around. 

I walked over to her bed and she took her headphones off. 

"I'm leaving soon Louis will be here any minute." I said smiling down at her

"Ok, have fun! I love you." she said smiling up at me

"Love you to baby girl! Be good for Ali and I'll be back later on bye."

"Bye" she said as we hugged

Moments later I heard a knock at the door bulting down the stairs kinda like Niall if food was waiting for him. I laughed at the thought of Niall then my smile faded and I lightly shook my head. 'I'm hanging out with Lou not Ni' I kept repeating and then opened the door as Louis stood on the other side smiling ear to ear.

"Hi Louis!" I said really excitedly hugging him and he hugged me back imediatly.

"Hi, miss me much?" He asked and I turned red