Propose

2 years later

Bri's POV

Every girl dreams of the day when her one and only true love gets down on one knee and asks her to marry him. It just happens that my prince is Louis Tomlinson and he brought me out on stage at their concert in front of about a million people.

"Bri Luxten, will you marry me?" He asked staring up at me from his position in front of me down on one knee

I nodded with my hand over my mouth and tears flowing out of my eyes.

"Yes"I whispered but I'm sure he couldn't hear me since the boys were behind him softly singing "Little Things" and the fans were screaming, cheering, whistling. It just didn't seem real.

Louis slid the beautiful ring on my ring finger. I stared at it for a minute and Louis stood up. He picked me up pressing me waist to his and I wrapped my legs around his waste and my arms around his neck. He kissed me passionately and I did the same to him.

When we pulled apart I pecked him on the lips one more time. I unwrapped my legs just the top if my converse were touching the ground. Louis slowly put me down until my feet were flat and stable on the ground. I unwrapped my arms around him and wrapped them around his torso giving him a meaningful hug well I rested my head on his chest and he rested his near my ear.

"I love you." He whispered to me

"I love you too." I whispered into his shirt but I knew he heard me thanks to Harry who was holding a microphone next to our mouths.

I gave him a glare saying 'I will get you later'

Then he slowly backed away. Louis chuckled slightly before breaking our hug so he could grab my hand and drag me off stage well the fans shouted and cheered.

This is a day I'll never forget.

"Louis what are you doing your only halfway through the show you can't leave now." I said confusion peeking through my voice

"Don't worry, Ed said he'd come and take over he's walking onto the stage right now." He explained calmly

"Ok, but why are we walking so fast." I said trying to catch up with my arm he was pulling away from me.

"Sorry, I made arrangements for us to get a seat at this Italian restaurant." He panted before calling bye to Paul and Katelyn as we passed them. All I had time to do was barely wave before Louis pulled me out a door into the cool breeze of winter in Italy.

"What about Katelyn?" I asked finally catching up to Louis who slowed down a bit now that we were outside

"We've kinda had this plan for a little while now so Katelyn will be staying in the tour bus with with Lou and Lux. Hope you don't mind." He smirked unlocking his car an we both hopped in

"Not at all."

"That's good." He said and with that he took off out of the parking lot.

It was only a five mile drive until we got to the back of the management building. Beats me why they have management all around the world but whatever.

"Let's do this quick, reservations are in forty five minutes." He explained taking the key out of the ignition

We both jogged into the tour bus going our separate ways. I went in th back to where Katelyn and I shared a bunk quickly closing the curtain behind me. I went into my closet picking out a pinkish purple knee length dress, a light brown leather jacket, and a pair of caramel heels. I got dressed as fast as possible then clicked out of the room. Louis was just walking out of the bathroom his hair all wet and a towel around his waist. He ran his hands through his wet hair before notching I was there.