Moving in

You had just moved close by the college you'd be going to. You sighed and got out of your car and started getting out some boxes before hearing a whistle from the other side of the street. "Yo! You new girl! Ya need help?!" The stranger ran over to you but ended up faceplanting as he tripped over basically nothing. You giggled a bit"shit you ok dude?" The man jumped up and flashed a bright smile"hell yeah I am! Now what's your name sweet cheeks? I'm Mathias." He flashed another bright smile. You blushed a bit and smiled"I'm [Y/n] its nice to meet you." You grabbed out a box and started walking to the door. He quickly grabbed a box and followed like a lost puppy"A hot girl shouldn't be workin' on her own here I'll help." You slightly giggled"alright thanks Mathias." You set the box down and got your keys out before unlocking the door, you opened the door and picked up the box before walking in as he followed.

-After many many cheesy pickup lines later-

Mathias walked in and set down the last box"Well that was fun especially since I got to help a pretty girl like you." You smiled having a slight blush"Thanks Mathias. So are you going to (College name) too?" He grinned and nodded"hell yeah I am!" You smiled"cool! Anyways want a drink or something?" He smiled"got any drinks? Its ok if you don't." You shrugged"I think I have some in a cooler but if not than we can go buy some." He smiled and slid to your cooler then opened it and grabbed out a soda."want one?" You smiled"hell yeah toss me one!" He smiled and tossed one to you before opening his bottle"So what do ya think of the place so far?" He asked taking a swig of the drink, You shrugged a bit"Ask me next week or something like that I don't know much yet."