ch.3

David's p.o.v.
I got to know Julian for a bit more.
He's honestly not that bad.

Around 4 the doorbell rang.

"David could you get it please?!"I heard Julian yell from the kitchen.
"Yeah!"I yelled back.

As I walked over to the door I noticed. That there was someone very short looking through the door.

(A/N: I hate those doors)

I opened the door to reveal a short woman and a small boy.
"Hi,is Julian here?"The woman asked.

"Yeah, he's in the kitchen."I said pointing towards the direction the blue eyed man was in.

"Oh hi, so rude of me I'm Carmen, I live across the street.I'm the one who usually takes care of Hayden when his grandparents can't."I shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you too,I'm David One of Julian's friends."I smiled politely at the woman before shaking her hand.

"Who's at the door?"Julian asked coming while wiping his hands on a towel.

"Daddy!!"The small boy jolted to Julian.

He made grabby hands for him to be picked up.Doing so he squirmed as Julian gave him raspberries on his chubby cheeks.

"Oh my god! Carmen I'm so sorry! I forgot to pick him up!" I chuckled as he wipped his face with his free hand.

"It's alright honey."She waved her hand."How was he?"He asked."He was delightful,now I have to go!"She waved goodbye.

We bid our goodbyes before I closed the door behind me.

"Daddy who that?"Hayden I'm guessing asked while pointing at me as he was set down.

"Hayden,you know how you don't have a Papa or a mommy like some of your friends?"Julian asked.

Hayden nodded his head up and down.

"Well,David here is going to be your new Mommy,or Papa."

"Mommy?!I get new Mommy?! " Hayden cried out.I just nodded, he Wobbled up on his little legs.

I picked him up and hugged him realizing how squishy he was.Maybe because most toddlers are chubby like this.

I kissed him on the head."Mommy!"he cried into my neck.I smiled down at him as he snuggled deeper into my neck.

"Hayden don't cry."I wispired rocking him back and forth,rubbing his back.

"But I happy! finall-finally have
m-mommy like Jonah!"He sobed.

🌸🌸skip cuz I don't wanna cry🌸🌸

De Morning
I woke up next to Julian or should I say my boyfriend?

Wow that feels weird to say.

I looked over to the clock, 9:45am yeah time to get up.Just in time Hayden came running in.

"Mamma hungry,"he complained rubbing his stomach."Wait we've got to wake your Daddy up."I smiled at him.

He grinned and started to jump on the bed.Julian groaned and pulled Hayden by his feet.He squeeled.

"Momma help!"I grined pulling Hayden away from Julian and running out of the bedroom with him.

"Mommy hide there," Hayden pointed towards a closet, down the hall.

🌻🐒🌻🐒🌻🐒🌻

"Hayden! I've got ice cream for you!" Hayden whimpered

"Shh" I rubed his back.

"But it's ice cream!"He yelled running out and snatching the ice cream carton from Julian.

Julian chucked and then looked over to me."David your phone is ringing." He said pointing his thumb towards the bedroom.

"Shit."I cursed.

I jumped on the bed retrieving my phone,with Madison's Face flashing on the screen.

"DAVID!!"I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Jeez woman it's like you want to pop my eardrum."I complained.

"Why the hell aren't you at the fucking studio?"

"Just give me 30 minutes, I'll be there."

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

So this is oviousley a filler but, I was having writer's block. Feel free to give suggestions, but so far I guess that's it.

Thank you for reading
Sparkle2174

Vote*Comment*Share