ch. 4

*Don't play video until said so,unless you'd like to listen to it go ahead*

David's P.o.v.
"Anyone Want donuts?!"I yelled walking into the room.

A steaming Madison walked up to me.

"Where the hell have you been been?!"

Just in time Julian walked in with Hayden at his hip. "Sorry we accidentally overslept."he gave her a sheepish smile.

She immediately stopped and turned to look at Julian."Oh,don't worry about it ,accidents happen,"she glared at me.

"Mama, Hayden wants a donut."Hayden made grabby hands towards me while pouting.

"Mama? You went from I don't give a fuck what my parents think to
Nannie McFee."

"Shut up Nathan."I growled out at him picking Hayden from Julian.
"David ,I've got to go to practice we have a game coming up on Saturday."Julian frowned at me.

"It's fine I'll just make Alex and Madison watch him."I nodded towards them.

"Thanks babe."I flushed when he kissed my cheek."Hayden give Daddy a kiss."

Everyone looked at me as if I had two heads.But I just shrugged them off.

__________
2 hours later
*Julian's P.o.v.*
I made my way to pick up Hayden and David from the studio-type building.

When I got to where they were with the help of the receptionist at the front desk.

Hayden was asleep on one of the chairs with the girl with the blonde hair who I believe is Alex.

"Excuse me."I cleared my throat.

"Oh I'm sorry were actually almost done,You can sit down and listen if you'd like."Madison offered a chair for me.

Nathan and Daniel came out through a door from the side.

"Hey, man." They bro-hugged me,Little chatter came from here and there.

"OK guys we need to be quiet now,"Madison spoke.

"Daddy?"I looked over to the small voice, Hayden made grabby hands at me."Shh,Look."I pointed towards the clear glass where David currently was while Alex handed him over.

"Shh."he put his little pointer finger in front of his lips.

The most angelic voice then came through and that's all I could hear.

play video

Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That, baby, you're the best

She's got a red dress on tonight
Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight
Done my hair up real big beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feeling alive

Oh, my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothing scares me anymore

(1, 2, 3, 4)

Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That, baby, you're the best