My Wife's Heart

Dear My Competition,

I guess I should say why I'm writing to you, but that will be taken care of later on. Yes I know who you are, the guy who has my wife's heart.

It's hard to express how much I despise you, so instead I sent you a gift.

"I'm sorry," were the last words she screamed as I did what I did,

Are you going to call the police?

Don't waste your pointless time, I have already done that.

For years I watched her walked out those doors leaving for work and arriving the next two weeks from an extended business trip,

Oh! You didn't think I knew my competition???

Ha! Now I sit here looking at my wife's lifeless corpse on the floor,

My knuckles bleeding from the vigorous pounding; are you startled as yet?

Great! Continue reading. I don't think I'm a monster, I'm only allowing you both to taste what I felt, pain.

Yes! Now to the matter at hand, I have mailed you a box, in that box you will find my wife's heart, I thought it would be an excellent present for the man who has my wife's heart, my competition.

By the time the police get here, I will be long gone. Maybe nowhere as delightful as the heavens but definitely better than the hell she has gone.

Please keep my wife's heart safe like you have done all these years.

XOX,

Husband-In-Law 

A/N

Hey guys I apologize if this came out as offensive in any sort of way, it was written so that my readers may express their views and comments, feel free to comment on the letter guys, feedback would be greatly appreciated.