Arrival

The picture on the side is of "Rick Malambri" who will play the role of Travis=)

Anyways enjoy!

I gazed at the cars passing by. I was in gloomy mood, that's why I took the last seat so no one could bother me. I was not in the mood of talking to anyone now. We had a couple of stops to pick students up. All were very jolly and happy at going to school. I guess they already knew that they had to go there once their gifts showed up. I think I am the only one on which this gift bomb was blasted. I sighed and leaned against the window. I checked my mobile but there were no signals. I couldn't even talk to Tom. I stuffed the mobile in my pocket and closed my eyes.

"Hi!" My eyes snapped open and saw a girl sitting with me. I put my hand on my chest trying to slow my frantically beating heart.

"You scared me" I glared a her.

"um I guess I am sorry. I didn't know that you were off in your wonderland" She smiled sweetly at me.

I cocked an eyebrow. She sure is very enthusiastic girl I think. "Yeah I guess" I replied.

She pulled her legs up and folded them beneath her, making herself comfy. I tried to remember that time when I asked to sit her with me. I think I forgot.

"I am sorry I didn't introduce myself. My name is Amy" She held out her hand at me.

"I am Julie" I smiled so that I won't look rude and shook her hand.

"Where are you from?" she asked.

"Toronto" I replied.

"Really? I am from Davisville. Not that far from you then" She smiled.

"Yeah I guess" I replied. I clearly wasn't in mood of talking but that girl is not going to shut up.

"Which gift do you have?" She asked leaning a little forward.

"Fire" I mumbled.

"Oh my god!! Really?!" she squealed loudly. She looked like she was about to faint.

"Sshh calm down. You are attracting to much attention not to my liking. It's just a power so no big deal." I pushed her back to the seat and looked around several students were facing us frowning.

"Sorry. Not a big deal! Girl you have the most strongest power in the whole damn world and you are saying that it's not a big deal!" she said shaking me a little by my shoulders. She sure is hell lot of cheerful.

"I guess so. Anyways what do you got?" I asked trying to change the subject of my power because I already hate it and I blame that old man for this!

"I can make people do whatever I want. I just have to make an eye contact with them and voila! I can make them do anything for me" she winked at me "There are plenty of people who have this power so it's not so unusual" she frowned.

"Not unusual? It's great. At least its not harmful and dangerous like mine. If we could exchange our gifts, I would have totally gave you mine in exchange for yours." I replied.

"You are so weird you know? Most people would kill for your gift to be theirs." She said tilting her head to side. I shrugged. "So who else in your family is gifted?" She asked again cheerfully. Ugghh so much energy at this time will bring me a headache.

"No one. Maybe my forefathers" I replied.

"Really? Girl you are unusual." She winked at me "My whole family is gifted. We recently discovered the gifted cell in the blood of my baby brother it means he is also gifted". Well at least she knew it before she had to go to school to train and she knew that what she is unlike me. I sighed. She raised an eyebrow at me "Are you okay?"