Chapter 18

Hiya!

Sorry for heck lateness of mine! I was pretty busy this week too. I guess college life is not that easy well lets go to the story without anyfurther delay. again huuuge sholllyyy!!!!^^

Enjoy 18th chapter^____^

"we are here ju wake up" neils soft voice entered in my ears. I was watching a sweet dream in which i was in my own enchanted land with the love of my life tom. We were having too much fun but it was only a dream that can never change into reality seeing that tom is now dead. And i cant help the feeling that this is my fault and my friends know about this. I cant shake of the knowing gaze that neil send to troy when he came running in the restaurent. Something was wrong and i need to find out and somewhere mom also know about it all.

I opened my eyes. Sure i was outside the hostel which is now my home. In the darkness and cold the light coming out of it looks inviting. We all climbed off the car. I wobbled a little but neil caught me by elbow before i fall down. The place he touched send an electrical shock through out my body. I quickly shrugged away from his grip. A look of hurt cross his face for a minute before his expression becomes nuetral. I frowned. I really need to understand this boy.

We walked towards the double doors of the hostal a.k.a 7 star hotel silently. Noone was speaking to each other. At the minute we entered i saw travis accompanied by angelna awaiting us. Travis was looking angry at us and angelena also looked disappointed. At the minute i saw him i remembered the dream of the old man saying to talk to hugo.

"well well i see you have came back unharmed thankfully" travi spit out. Gosh! He ws mad at us.

"no thanks to you" neil spat back at him. I looked up at neil. Why was he behaving like this with a professor? He is not his relative or something or is he? Neil has deep blue eyes just like travis. Dirty blond hair, handsome face and a sexy body for girls to drool on which resmbles a lot to travis. He is behaving oddly with travis like a... Then it clicked in.

"hey are you two brothers?" i asked looking at travis. He turned to me and smiled a little. "took you long enough to catch that" neil scoffed beside me "unfortunately" he mumbled under his breath.

His gaze landed on neil and it hardened into a scowl "you and i have to talk. Rest of you go to your rooms" he said and all of my friends scurried away bidding goodbyes. Travis looked at me "arent you getting late?"

"i have to talk to sir hugo" i said.

"he will probably be asleep at this time. What do you wanna talk about?" he asked x-raying me with his deep blue eyes. I could feel neils piercing gaze at the side of my face.

"i will tell him only" i said returning the gaze. "i guess i am getting late. I will go to bed now goodnight to you both" with this i turned and entered into elevator. Travis and neil were looking at me quizzical. Both have same expressions and they looked like twins except that travis was looking more mature and have more muscled body than neil. The doors dinged shut infront of me cutting off there gaze. I sighed. I dont know whats happening but i guess something big is coming. Something that will change my life.

When the doors of the elevator opened to my corridor. Jeremys worried face came into view. He was worried about me. I guess i havent talked to him since the incident and i think he knows me well.

"hey are you alright?" he came forward and put his arm around my waist.

"i dont now jeremy. I am getting a feeling that whatever happened is my fault." i replied tears were prickling in my eyes.

"hey hey nothing is your fault. It was going to happen. Noone knows whats gonna happen with them" he cooed pulling me in his embrace.

I let my tears fall "jeremy i will miss him alot" i said burrying my face in his chest.