Chapter 28

Heeeeeeyyyy my lovely peeps!!!!!<3

Again late…….yeah yeah I know I know….SORRY!!!!

Enjoy chapter 29^^

I woke up with a sound of rushing wind. I looked around and saw myself at the top of a mountain. There was greenery all around and as far as I could see, there were no trees just long blades of grass. I sat up. Its just another one of my dreams and I know Adrian will pop out at any second or maybe I am dead. I remember killing riley. And neil……oh my god….neil died for me. But I faintly remember his voice in my head before I blacked out. It seemed like he is fighting for his life. Fresh tears came pouring out from my eyes.

“collect yourself julie. There will be many difficult situations and sad times that you have to face ahead.” I heard adrians calming voice from behind me.

“but its my fault that neil is dead” I whispered looking straight ahead, my heart clutched with pain when I uttered the word of death.

“maybe he is not dead. Maybe he is still fighting for his survival just like you are” Adrian said, sitting beside me.

“just like me? I am dead?” I asked looking at him.

“no not dead yet child. You have used tremendous amount of your power which has weakened you from inside. Your heart is weak, it cant take such an amount of labour and power. Your heart is fighting for your life. And I am sure your friend Jennifer is trying hard to heal you and neil.”  He replied. There was a little shine in his eyes and much relaxation like he is relaxed after such a long time. But there is still a crease of worriness on his forehead. I put my hand on my heart, it was beating weakly like its tired but still trying to fight. I looked at my hands, they looked pale like there is no blood in them.

“it means that if my heart didn’t make it, I will be dead” I asked him. A new fear was bubbling inside of me.

”most probably. But looking at you it may not happen. Because the strength you showed while fighting with riley proves that you will not give up soon. I am sure you will live” he replied smiling at me.

“what about neil?”I asked.

“neil is also a very strong child. Being a heir of mine, he should prove that he is worth it and he should live to prove that being heir of Adrian is not a childs play.” He replied with a tinge of proudness in his voice. I smiled back, suddenly I remembered john “Adrian what about john?” I asked.

“oh he is alright but pretty busted up, it will take him sometime to recover but overall he is going to be fine” he replied.

“umm…adrian can you again call tom to meet me?” I asked looking down at my hands.

He sighed “yes I can but only for few moments” he said and stood up. My face lit up “thankyou!” I replied smiling up at him.

“your welcome child. Why will I deny the request of upcoming queen of mutants” he said winking at me.