Chapter 19

~YN~
I was pacing back and forth waiting for a results. My sister got shot. I cried a lot and prayed for awhile. I was mad,sad,upset, starting to get a little depress. I saw my dad come bursting threw the doors with the baby in his left arm(in the mm). I looked at him with my blurry eyes of sadness,he gave my mama the baby and gave me a big hug. He sat down in a chair while holding me and starting to rock me. I just sat there staring into space thinking who could have done this.......to me.......my sister........my parents.........my family.

??? P.o.v
I was taking all the tapes out the cameras that caught us shooting at them. I really didn't plan on hitting that little girl but oh well shit happens. I was really trynna hit YN stupid ass but my partner was just so inpatient that he started shooting up the place.
"Will and Keisha destroy the tapes." I said handing them the bag
"Manye La'Zyah you doing too much." Trina said doing her makeup
"Just hush." Brandy said getting up
"Bitch do sum!" Trina said getting up too
"Manye y'all sit down damn." I said
"Fine!" They said and sit down
"Now this the plan." I said and they all sat around me
Lucas P.o.v
Oh shit oh shit. I was driving around picking up my gang, yes me and my brother started a gang called Crucial. As I was doing that I seen a boy and a girl throwing something away in a black bag. I didn't know it was gonna go down like that i believe Brandy did some shit let me hit this hoe up.
" Ayee." I said in the phone
"Hay papi." I could feel her smiling
"Bitch I told you we is over!" I said making at new turn
"Hahaha you funny what you doing?" She said sounding happy
"Ugh get the pic me no what yah stink pussy ass nomo so you can goodbye with that shit!" After I said that I hung up.
I wasn't finna take that shit nomo, I'm tired of her and her bullshit. Manye the naps ain't working. I'm sitting here thinking bout what I'm gonna till YN then I see someone knocking on my door.
"You okay Anthony?" I looked to see Dijonay getting in. I looked at her with sadness in my eyes.
She hug me as tight as she could, piecing all my heart together.
"I'm not okay I might sound a little gay right now how I'm pouring out my feelings. Dij I really do need some help, I've been in two gangs, killed twelve guys and four women and people think they know me. I didn't want to do it but they was gonna murder my ass Dij I just-" I GCO by YN coming in on the my side and straddle on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. She hugged me tightly then kissed me so passionately that I was like shiddd I might need to give her LJ later tonight.

Dijonay P.o.v
I was smiling to myself. I just help YN find out bout Lucas life. She new from Shakur but wanted to her it from Lucas. I got in the car with August.
"August why won't you give this track to my cousin?" I said humming along to "No Love"
"Cause I'm already signed to someone." He looked at me then smirk
"Who!?" I said excitedly and straddling on him
"Def Jam Recordings." He said smiling at me
I scream then wrapped my arms around his neck. August can blow and I'm not just saying that cause he bae, I'm saying he got a talent and finally he wanna use it. I hope he go big instead of going home. Thank you lord for keeping the squad together amen.

------------------------------
Feedback plzzz
Thanks
Love you gals and I'm writing this bomb ass book y'all gon love it.
~DijonayForLyfe~