Day One No One

~YN~
"Ugh?" I said stretching in my bed I think. I got out and looked around the bedroom. I notice something really funny this ain't my goddamn room.
"Shit shit shit I thought this was just a dream." I said looking around the bedroom.
I seen my clothes and someone else clothes on the floor. I silently said to myself lord please tell me I didn't get that freaky. So I hop out of bed put on someone else clothes and found some car keys. I had a little baggy with some clothes in it just in case imma have to ride far. I pulled my hair in a ponytail and walked out. As I was walking out I seen three big buff guys. Shit. I quietly walked back upstairs and thought how imma sneak out so I decided to jump out the window. Call me crazy all you want but I'm getting the hell out of here. I slid down the pipe just in time before the girl came back.
I looked into the basement and seen these cars kinda like fast & furious 7 but a lil better. I hope in an all black one and drove off. I was bumping J.Cole threw my speakers until I seen them catch up with me now this is really like fast&furious. I had to whip a lot of corners and run a lot of lights. I didn't know where I was but I had to get out of this shit now. I was driving when I seen three cars try to surround me I hit the left to hard and at my surprise I was actually getting away. I was bout thinking mad hard bout how I was gonna get out this mess. Maybe I should ride to Lucas house and see baby Riley. I was so into thinking bout them I drove off the rode and into the river, as I was sinking I was thinking how happy my life was when I met.............................LUCAS COLY and was gonna have his child.

----------

------- Ayee keep going

------Coming to an end

------ Here's the stop

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Wassup y'all I had to start back working on this book and FYI my damn phone still ain't back I'm using my sis tablet lol ik I'm shout out but imma write more

Questions:

Did you survive?

Are u pregnant👶👶?

Are u finally done running????!

Goals:
Comments and Votes
Plz tell y'all franns

Love y'all so much thx for the support hugs and kisses!!!!!!😍😍😘😚❤💙💚💛💜💓💕💖💗💘💝💞💟