Chapter 20

Y'all had just left from the club name "SupaNasty" by the liquor store on New Lean St when Naynay wanted a picture of you and Dijonay.

Dijonay P.o.v
I was wearing my black dress and YN had on her creme dress that look on point. Naynay wore her purple skin tight dress that pushed her boobs up.
"Look(picture in the mm) y'all look like some real bomb ass bitch!" Naynay said nodding her hand. We laughed at her.
We was walking and talking when we seen a car come speeding behind us.
"What the-" before YN could finish we were being drag into a car and people we didn't even know the people....well at least I think.
I kept kicking and screaming fighting back with everything I got in my body but I didn't win neither did YN and Naynay. I felt weight on top of me and then the lights of the streets went dark I knew now that I was in a trunk and was in trouble. I felt the car hit a couple of bumps and other things but it never stopped.

|Next Morning|

Lucas P.o.v
I was rapping "Lean n Dab" when I went down stairs to find my sexy Queen.

"Ynnn where you at!?" I yelled as I came down the stairs.

Nothing.

"YN?" I said as I looked in the kitchen and some in the livingroom.

Nothing.

I was just bout check the bathroom when I got a knock on the door. I ran to it a prayed to myself

"Please let it be her!" I said but it wasn't her it was..........

---------------------
Hello from the crazy sideeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Lol Heyyyy y'all I'm back and I'm better

Who is that at the door????