touch.

So, here's a songfic.

To Troye Boy's song "Touch."

I know it's not one of his latest. By honestly I think it's so under appreciated and it's my fave atm.

SO HERE WE GOOOO! LET THE FLUFF BEGIN. (also THEY ARE FRIENDS AT THE START!)

LOVE YOU GUYS.

ENJOY! X

Joe's POV:

glow is low and it's dimming
and the silence is ringing
and i can almost feel your breath
i can almost feel the rest.

We walked out of the movie theatre and walked Oli to his car. Waving goodbye to him in the cold night air of London. The chilly wind hit my tan skin, making me shiver slightly. I looked up to the stars and admired the full moon that came with it, despite the temperature, it was a gorgeous night. I stuck my hands into my shallow jean pockets swiftly, hoping to find some warmth in the action. I took my hands out and rubbed them together, blowing hot air onto them.

"What're you doing?" Caspar questioned me thoughtfully.

"Trying to warm up..." I laughed lightly.

"You cold?" He asked, walking over to me with a giant smile on his face.

I nodded and he smoothly took of his giant leather jacket, draping it gently around my shoulders.

"There you go!" he smiled genuinely at me.

I looked up at him and gave him a greatful look before tearing my eyes away from his imperfectly perfect face. He can't know. He can't know I like him. It'll ruin our friendship...

night is young and we're living
hands move, moving steady
and the time is moving slower
i can feel we're getting closer
closer.

He wrapped his strong arms around my waist and pulled me around the corner to where the taxi was waiting for us to take us home. Altough honestly? I considered myself at home when I was like this. When it was late at night and Caspar's affectionate side would come out to play. That's what I loved, the endless hugs and smiles. The endless looks that he shot me that seemed to say,

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, my favourite person in the world, I love you."

But I'm not an idiot. I know he doesn't feel that way about me. Those looks simply mean,

"Thanks for being a cool best friend. You're nice."

But tonight, he was acting especially affectionate, rubbing his hand up and down my thigh, he wouldn't stop touching me.

But it was all platonic.

And it hurt.

standing in the eye of the storm
my eyes start to roll to the curl of your lips
in the centre of eclipse and
in total darkness i,
i reach out and touch.

I felt nervous and vulnerable, if he keeps looking me like he does, I'm going to lose it. I'll tell him how I feel and then he'll reject me. Then I'll cry because all we had would be gone. Thinking about all the possible scenarios that I could cause made my eyes fill up with salty tears. I tried desperately not to let them fall out of my eyes, but to no avail.

I was silently crying, feeling the hot tears stream down my face as we got out of the cab. I finally couldn't be silent anymore and let out a tiny sniffle.