appreciation.

guys.
it has just dawned upon me that i almost have 20,000 views, 900 votes and 750 comments.

i don't deserve this. I'm legit crying.

i am not a very good writer, and i struggle with finding ideas on my own. i struggle with actually writing things down, getting my words out.

and then there's you guys, you guys make me feel like i can write and even if I'm not the best, i do try. and i love it. but half the reason I'm still doing it is because of you guys.

i don't upload often.
im not the best writer.
i don't have the best ideas.
but you guys make me feel better about myself.

i really want to thank the following in no particular order.

colorful565
random_storyteller
Stiino19_Jaspar
TimelessStarsofLight
crazyfangirl1x
mmmggg101112
rollinginthejaspar 
AnnaLovesJaspar
Jasphan_
Great2BeAlive
Pinkpuddles
CasparAndJoeFanboy
otp_jaspar
heartjaspar
jasparcastle 
VampireJER
captainjaspar I

each one of you ^ (and many more) have left a comment that has made me smile and be thankful that i do this, you all make my day every single time you comment. I love each and every one of you and I'm sorry that recently I've been posting crappy updates recently. I only want to write the best I can for you.

but I'm still mind blown by this. I barely deserve 10 reads 😂.

So yes, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads this, and I'm sorry that I'm not the best at this, but I'm glad you've stuck around.

I love you guys.
More than you know.

Aly xxx 😭❤️