Work

I see him every day at work.

How could I not we work so close together.

He always finds a way to get close to me he hands me files and his hand brushes against mine and stays a little longer than it should.

I look down as a blush covers my face.

I always do this knowing its wrong but can't help myself.

I go back to work after he leaves and feel my phone vibrate.

I grab it and see its a text from him asking me to be ready tonight he can't wait to see what's under my skirt.

I reply with a yes sir he likes it when I do that says it turns him on.

I go back to work like nothing happened its always like this.

His wife comes for lunch with him and I smile and greet her and she smiles and greets me back.

We are best friends and I shouldn't do what I do.

She would probably kill me if she found out but I just can't help myself.

I start to day dream about our time together his hands running all over my body.

The way he makes me feel amazing and loved.

He says he will leave her one day but I know he never will I just hold out for that one day to come.

I snap out my day dream to see the delivery man asking for my signature.

I smile sweetly up at him and sign and he hands me the package and hands me a slip a paper.

I turn my head to the side he grins and turns red and acts embarrassed.

"If you want to get a drink later or just wanna hang here is my number" he says and leaves.

I sigh and turn my head towards the boss he has a frown on his face.

I turn away feeling guilty for even talking to someone other than him.