Delivery

We stumble into my house after several drinks.

We can't seem to keep our hands off each other.

The door shuts behind me and I'm shoved up against it as his body is leaned against me.

Our mouths together as we try and rip our clothes off our body's.

We make it to my room and he throws me on the bed and attacks my mouth again.

I am moaning and withering under him and he moves us to where I'm on top.

I stop for a minute not used to being in control and he groans an starts to kiss me and encourages me to move.

We finish together and we both lay tangled in each others arms sweaty and out of breath.

We fall asleep like that.

I wake the next morning to my front door opening and closing I groan and roll over to come face to face with delivery man.

My eyes go wide as I hear footsteps and my bedroom door being opened.

I sit up wrapping the sheet around me and look up shocked to see my boss standing there with a frown on his face.

He takes papers out his pocket and hands them to me and just walks out.

Delivery man is just sitting there not saying anything as I look at the papers.

Across the top in big letters divorced.

I just sit there staring at it until the papers are taken from me.

I get up leaving him in bed and get in the shower as that all to familiar feeling comes back guilt.