03.

Lessons went on as usual and school ended faster than expected. You headed to the usual bus stop and to kill time you scrolled through your social media accounts. Focused on the article you came across on twitter, you didnt realise Seungkwan was behind you, peeking behind your shoulder.

"Baby bird dies while choking on an orange peel?"

You jumped and quickly brought your phone close to your chest.

"Oh my god, Seungkwan you scared the creep out of me! A hello would've been nice." You uttered and sat back down.

He let out a chuckle and sat down beside you. You look at him and he was looking at you too. Your heart was doing it again , you swore at the rate it was pounding Seungkwan could've heard it as well.
His eyes were sparkling somehow , which was something beautiful to you. You quickly looked down and distracted yourself from his existence.

You suddenly remembered you rarely saw him whenever you were heading home so why was he here?

"Hey, umm I was wondering why I rarely see you whenever we're dismissed?" You voiced out softly.

He turned around and gave you a grin.

"I see someone is interested in me already?"

You quickly shook your head and tried to explain yourself but he continued,

"I work, happens I have a day off today so I'm heading back home to accompany my mum."

"Well, your mum must be blessed to have a son like you." You let out a smile and for a moment there you saw him blush but the bus arrived and he quickly dragged you to board the bus.

The journey back home was quiet between the both of you. Your stop was one stop earlier than his so you waved goodbye and alighted.

Your mind replayed the moment when you swore you saw Seungkwan blushing. You let out a dry laugh and unlocked the door, you were greeted by your mum at the sofa. She called you over and you obeyed.

"Dear, it seems like we're going to have to shift again. There is an emergency at the other branch and it's located further than expected." She placed a hand on your head and stroked it gently, her face filled with regret, she indeed was sorry you had no time to enjoy freedom like other teens.

You assured her that it was alright and that you somehow saw it coming. You let out a bitter smile and headed for your room. After a nice refreshing bath, you headed for dinner your mum had prepared your favourite pasta.

You gulfed down the deliciously cooked meal that filled your empty stomach. After the meal, you helped with the dishes and rushed back to your room to finish up on homework.

A few hours passed and the sky was dark. You plopped on your bed and checked your phone.

You tapped the Snapchat button and checked out everyone's Story. Your finger landed on Seung's and whatever he posted made your heart sink.

She left me and it just hit me…

I have no one now, should I just?

I feel like committing suicide.

The window is here, maybe I'll jump

You still had no idea who Seung was so you quickly sent him a snap. You didnt like the idea to see someone just easily take away their life when they still have so much more to explore.

Don't . Do . It .

Please don't, I dont know who you are ;;

But we still can get to know each other right?