Chapter 2. Truth or Dare anyone?

We ended up playing truth or dare when we got to Hermione Ginny's and I's room.

"Hermione truth or dare?" I asked. Ginny and I were siting on her bed and Tonks and Hermione on Hermione's.
"Truth" she said. "Okay, hmmm. Do you have a crush on Ron?" I asked. "Yes" Hermione said, her cheeks going red. Tonks and Ginny grinned.

"Okay, now my turn. Tonks do you fancy Lupin?" Hermione asked a very red faced Tonks. "You didn't didn't say 'truth or dare' so I am not answering that." She told Hermione. "Fine. Truth or dare Tonks?" Hermione said. "Dare." Tonks said, now knowing what she would be asked had she said truth.

"I dare you to... Bewitch the heads of the house-elf's in the hall to sing a song." Hermione dared Tonks. "Aright" Tonks said and went out of the room, we all followed her to the hallway where there was a row of House-Elf-heads. Tonks waved her wand and all the heads started singing a song that I had never heard before.

Then there was a loud yelling lady's voice. "Get back to the bedroom fast!" Tonks told us, we all ran back into the room just before someone came into the hall and said something that made the Elf-heads stop singing, then the yelling stopped and the parson went back to the room they had come from.

"What was that?" I asked Tonks who jumped onto one of the bed. "Sirius's mum. She put a planting that no one can get rid of in the hallway, it's that spot on the wall  that has curtains on it"  she replied. "My turn now. Ginny truth or dare?" Tonks asked. "Dare" Ginny replied.

"I dare you to... Jump up on the table tomorrow at breakfast and yell that you're a flying bunny and then jump on to Fred and George demanding that they take you to their pot of gold, and then start asking why they don't have green suits on with matching top-hats" Tonks told Ginny. "Okay." Ginny said.

"My turn. Mary, I dare you too take  whatever book Lupin is reading right now and throw it into the fire." Ginny told me. My eyes widened, never in my life have hurt a book. Nonetheless, I nodded. I want to find Lupin, the others right behind me.

I found him in a room that looks like a small library, he and Sirius were reading in this room. Remus was in an armchair in front so a fire am Sirius was by a bookcase. "Hey, Lupin. What are you reading?" I asked calmly. Sirius had looked up from the book he was reading, I looked at the title of his book. Charlie Brown.

I shook my head at Sirius smiling a little at his choice of books and turned back to Lupin who had put a bookmark in his book. "He won't be needing that" I thought. "I'm reading a dictionary. What are you four doing?" He added the lest part when he saw our faces.

"Nothing. May I see your book for second?" I asked sweetly. "Sure" he said. I took the book and threw it into the fire. "What you do that for?!" Remus asked looking horrified. Sirius however was looking rather amused with this whole thing.

"Ginny dared me." I said to him calmly. "Goodnight!" I added with a grin. "Night" Sirius told me with another amused look, all the while Lupin was just starring at the fire. Looking heartbroken.

~~~~~everyone went to sleep and now it is 8 o'clock in the morning~~~~

"Alrighty, my turn again. Hermione truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare" she said confidently. "Alright. I dare you to go and kiss Ron" I said grinning. "Fine," he signed and got out of bed and headed toward his room, Tonks, Ginny and I not far behind. She opened his door and walked over to him, Ron was still asleep. Hermione bent down and kissed his cheek, then turned around and ran out the door.

I closed the door and we went to find Hermione, she didn't go back to our room so we went to the kitchen. Hermione was there talking to Lupin. "Hermione, that was not what we meant!" I hissed, as we all sat down around her.

"All you said was that I had to kiss him! You never said that it ha to be on the lips and that he had to be awake." She said back. "What?" Lupin asked. "Nothing! The less you know the better." Tonks said with a wink. Lupin's cheeks turned pink when she winked and I raised an eyebrow at him, he ignored me and went to help Mrs. Weasley.

"Truth or dare Tonks?" Hermione asked. "Truth" she answered. "Ok, what's your first name, surely it can't be Tonks." Hermione said. "My name is Nymphadora Tonks" she mumbled but we heard her.

"That's not that bad" Ginny said. "It really isn't." Hermione agreed. "I agree" I said. "Just don't call me by my first name alright?" Tonks said. We all nodded.

"Anyway. Truth or dare Gin?" Tonks asked Ginny. "Truth." "Okay... Do you listen in on Order meetings" Tonks asked. "No." Gin replied. "Truth or dare Mary." She asked. "Truth." I replied. "Do you answer to any name other then your first name?" She asked me.

"I answer to Mary, Lily or Alice. You guys can call me by any of those names instead of Mary, if you want to" I told them. "Cool!" Ginny said smiling. "Breakfast is ready" Mrs. Weasley said.
She and Lupin put the food on the table and Ginny, Hermione, Tonks and I finished our truth or dare for the time being.

Ron came into the room with Fred and George, and then Lupin and Sirius who kept looking at me strange. Everyone took their seats and started eating. I put some eggs and bacon on my plate and began eating too. When everyone was almost done eating Ginny fulfilled her dare.

"Ginny what do you think you are doing?!" Yelled a very confused Mrs. Weasley as Ginny got on top of the table. "I am a bunny and I believe I can fly! I. Am. A. Flying. Bunny!" She yelled and jumped on top of Fred and George.

"Take me to your pot of goooooolllllllddddddddd!!!!! Why are you not wearing Green suits with matching top hats?! Your Leprechauns for crying out loud!! So act like it! Or I'll complain to your head Leprechaun!" She yelled as the twins tried to pull her off of them.

Sirius who was sitting next to the twins was now laughing and rolling on the floor with tears in his eyes. "I'll find your pot of gold if it's the last thing I do!" Ginny yelled as the twins pulled her off of them. With that, Ginny sant an evil grin at Tonks and ran out of the room. I could hear her running up the stairs.

Fred and George shared a worried look with each other, then with a loud pop they were gone. "Right. Ron, you are now my only normal kid in this house." Mrs. Weasley said looking very confused still.

Tonks, Hermione and I looked at each other, then joined Sirius on the floor laughing so hard that our ribs hurt.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey peoples! The next chapter will have Harry in it. Let me know if you guys want me to write a chapter in Sirius's POV, from when he and Lupin want out of the room in the last chapter.
See ya!