Chapter 8. We Are No Longer Friends.

It's been a week since I came back to school. It's strange, because the neckless that was my mums has been heating up whenever I go to Care of Magical Creatures, I'm not sure why though. Right now I'm sitting in the Ravenclaw common room, it's Saturday so I don't have any school. "Mary? Mary? MARYYYYYYYY!" I jumped. I had been daydreaming and I hadn't realized that Tony was talking to me. He just yelled in my ear and now he's snapping his fingers in front of my face, I hit his arm and he stopped being annoying.

"Sorry, I was daydreaming. What did you say?" I asked. "I was asking you if you wanted to come with me and some friends to try out for Quidditch." He replied rolling his eyes. "I don't know... What places are up this year?" I said. "Keeper and two Chasers." He replied. "I think I'll skip trying out this year, but I'll come and watch." I told him. "Awesome! Their this Sunday at 5 o'clock. Rosalie is going to try out too, not sure for what place though." He said. I shook my head at him, knowing that by the look on his face he was thinking about Quidditch.

"Mmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Someone yelled from somewhere by a table. "Why is everyone yelling my name today?" I sighed, getting up from my seat on the couch and walked over to the table by the window. "Alright, who said Mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I asked as I crossed my arms. Sitting at the table was one scared looking first year, a sixth year and Isabella. "No one..." Bella said a little too fast. I looked at her, she was sitting higher then the other two at the table and was wiggling.

"Hey Bella, where's Sally? I've barely seen her since we came back." I said. "Ummmm, I think she went to the library." She replied. "I'm not at the library! I'm under you! Mary help!" Came a muffled voice from under Bella. I pushed Bella off of the chair and saw Sally sitting there looking all squashed, she was having trouble breathing. "Why were you sitting on your little sister?!" I asked Bella as I helped Sally up from the chair. "Well, Sally and her friend wouldn't move when we told them to, so Jake and I thought it would funny for me to sit on Sally." She replied.

"I take it that you are Jake." I said rather then asked the boy who was sitting next to Sally's friend. "Yes." He said. "Annabeth!" I shouted. She looked up from her spot on the staircase and said. "What?" "I think these two here could use some talking to." I replied, she got up and walked over. "What did they do?" She asked looking at the first years. "Not them. Them." I said pointing at Bella and Jake, who glared at me. "What. Did. You. Two. Do. This. Time?" Anna asked glaring at them.

"Nothing." They said. "Bella sat on her sister because she and Jake thought it would be funny and now Sally's having trouble breathing." I told Anna. "Detention with Flitch, 5 o'clock on Sunday evening. And Sally come with me, I'll take you to the hospital wing. Yes, alright! You can come to Jonny." Anna said and she took Sally and her friend who's name I now know is Jonny, to the hospital wing. "I thought we were friends!" Bella said as I turned to face her. "We are. But you have changed since last year, all you've done is spend time with this boy since we came back to school." Told her.

"That's not true! And 'this boy' has a name and it's Jacob! And if I want to sit on my sister for a good laugh, then I will!" She yelled. "It is true and you know it is. Tell me, have you spent anytime with me, Tony, Rosalie, Josefine or even Luna since we came back? Other then in class and in our dorm?" I asked her. "No. But I have a boyfriend and I want to spend time with him!" She told me, Bella's face looked like a tomato ready to pop. I was doing better at keeping my anger in check. "You can spend time with him, but don't push your friends away!" It was getting harder and harder to stay calm now.

"Maybe your all not my friends anymore. It was nice being friends up till last year when that Hufflepuff boy Cedric died! And you all believe that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is back, when he is not! I will not be friends with a bunch of mad people!" Bella yelled. I stared at her, I was deeply hurt, she was my best friend but not anymore. "If that is how you feel, then fine. The only times we will see each other now, is in our class's and at night in our dorm." I said to her. "Good." She said with so much hate in he voice.

I left and common room and I heard Tony running after me, asking what happened. I ran to the place where I knew Rosalie and Josefine would be, the library.

After she tells Tony, Rosalie and Josefine..............

"That bloody, filthy, ---" Rosalie said and started calling Isabella some really horrible names, all of them fit well for her though. "Rose!" Josefine said putting her hand over he twins mouth. "What?" Said Rose as she pulled Josefine's hand away. "Language!" She said. "English!" Rose said smirking, her sister just rolled her eyes. Even though we all just lost a friend we are still joking around. "There you all are!" Said Luna as said she came into the library at a run, she stopped at over table and tried to catch her breath. Tony got up and gave Luna his chair, and grabbed another chair and sat down.

"What's wrong?" Rose asked. Luna took a deep breath an said. "I've just come from our dorm, Isabella is packing she says that she talked to Professor Flitwick and he's agreed to let her move into one of the other dorms." "She's leavening?" Josefine asked. "Yes. But I don't have a clue as to why. She didn't say." Luna said. Tony told her what happened and Luna sighed an rolled her eyes. "It was bond to happen sooner or later, now we have the dorm to ourselves though." She said.

"Yeah." I said. "Hello! We heard about Isabella, sorry about that. Anyway, would any of you like to buy some stuff to get back at her?" Said Fred Weasley, he and George walked into the library and were now standing in front of our table. "I don't know..." Rosalie and Josefine said at the same time. I looked at Tony who was looking anywhere but at the Weasley's. "Only if you'll help me." I told them, they grinned and nodded.

"You have a deal Miss Dragonclaw!" George said and I shook both of the twins hands. "Dragonclaw?" I asked with raised eyebrows. "Dragonwood and Ravenclaw." Fred said, I nodded they mashed the two together. "I like it." I said. "We do not hear anything. We are not apart of this." My friends said. "Sure, sure. Let's go." I said and grabbed Fred and George's hands and pulled them put of the library. "Follow us." They said and with that they led me down a series of passages.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello there! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Does anyone remember what Cho played in Quidditch? I can't remember.

I just finished reading Miss Peregrine's Home For Particular Children it's a great book! Tim Burton's making a movie about it and it'll be out in September, I think.

Byeeeeeee!📚